Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on the Star Wars Battlefront Situation. Amazing what a community can achieve when they believe in a common goal.

attachicon.gif5EBECD27-FD8E-467F-B9A7-6644C350E4CB.jpeg

Dang, my video card and amount of ram is listed in the minimum requirements section :(

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=23892&game=Star%20Wars:%20Battlefront%202

Oh well, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on PSP should keep me busy until I purchase a PS2 in the new year with the old Battlefront 2 :D

Well this is the top post on Reddit now? I am very against EA but the new NFS looks so good  :angry: I have other games for racing, I just want it to vinyl wrap cars!!! 

WARNING: DO NOT BUY BATTLEFRONT II. EA IS BACKPEDALING SO EVERYONE WILL BUY THIS GAME, AS SOON AS CHRISTMAS IS OVER THEY WILL AGAIN RE-INTRODUCE CRYSTALS AND THEY WILL HAVE WON. THIS HAS TO HURT FINANCIALLY AND NOT MOMENTARILY. PLEASE GUYS, LET IT HURT.

EA is satan, and rightly getting slaughtered on this one. On one review site I saw had the critics giving it a 75/100. The public (with 30000+ reviews) 0.4/100.