Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Spent way too many hours of my life on that game series since Daggerfall in the mid 90's..

The defining description of the game world for me - "as wide as the sea, as deep as a puddle" - can't wait for the first entry in the series where the heroic things you do actually have a noticeable impact on the game world (other than the way npc's greet you) - maybe this will be the one?

Edited by Skubarra

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent way too many hours of my life on that game series since Daggerfall in the mid 90's..

The defining description of the game world for me - "as wide as the sea, as deep as a puddle" - can't wait for the first entry in the series where the heroic things you do actually have a noticeable impact on the game world (other than the way npc's greet you) - maybe this will be the one?

I think I need to bring it out again... carry on with Skyrim and the things I need to do, still

I'm really looking forward to the new Spider-Man game, last time a played was far too long ago. Besides, something needs to take me away from Overwatch.

Edited by Gambithunt

• 2 weeks later...

So, with having a few Sonic titles on my AtGames Megadrive, I've decided against getting Sonic Mania Plus for the Switch. Currently stuck between a rock and a hard place with trying to decide whether to download Fortnite for the Switch, or to purchase Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus for the Switch. Ocotopath Traveler looks interesting, but not sure if it's worth R749 - release date is 13 July.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slightly off topic - I wonder what works out more expensive out of bicycle parts / accessories and gaming. What I've spent on my bike this month, with new lights (front and rear), I could have bought roughly 3 games for the Switch. Then of course I plan on getting new cycling shorts and sunnies, which will cost roughly the same as 2 games for the Switch.

Then there's gym activation - Virgin Active have got a special on at the moment until 31 August, I could have bought a game for the Switch with that dosh, ai. I think I have enough games at the moment though, so health must come first.