Base layer

Newboy

I have a few - the best by far is a Columbia Thermo something or other - R550 - looks a lot like a space blanket on the inside, but breathes really well.

Will defs go and look at those!

I have their Thermo jacket for everyday wear and that thing beats my k-way 3in1 hands down. Only crappy part is that it is not as water resistant as k-way and in the mother city we need to keep water out. A LOT

Mr Price under shirt (Body armour??).

Old cycling shirt not t-shirt

Old cycling velotex top almost fleece like.

Winter jacket done....Rode in -2degrees and was comfy.

I have different base layers as well.

Thin, medium and, forgot to mention' a thick Canterbury one, used by rugby players in the heart of winter.

i just bought one of these... havent tried it yet though.

I have a pair-work like a charm.

I use Assos and Under Armour.

Absolutely essential for winter.

jUts got me the Under Armour Long sleeve, its the bomb. I also picked up some First Accent Base layers with long sleeves from Sportsmans Warehouse for R18 each, they are fairly thin but seem OK.

I have a few - the best by far is a Columbia Thermo something or other - R550 - looks a lot like a space blanket on the inside, but breathes really well.

Columbia Omni-Heat for winter and Omni-Vent for summer. I find the Omni-Heat (silver inside) is not as tight as other base layers but very warm.

Just started using this too, very good product, much better than others out there - has little aluminium shiny dots inside that reflect your body heat back quite high tech.

Blitzer, where in PTA is a good place to buy?

Bruce reyneke carries sixs stock .I also have some nike compression stuff that works realy well .Bought those from nike store in atterbury value mart .Sixs is the best ,but costly

Guest Kalahari ou

First ascent bamboo... I havent even tried the others... cause I dont want to!