Top MTB service shops in Cape Town

JaneDoe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so just about everyone in Cape Town

Lol, no, there are a lot more shops down here not mentioned in this thread.

I can also recommend Action and Shane at Bowmans.

Thanks all. Ended up taking it to Marc at Crown Cycles. It took him 20 minutes to sort it out.... Looks like the mechanic from that well-known chain had fiddled. Great to have it sorted, ready to ride this weekend! :-)

Edited by JaneDoe

Thanks all. Ended up taking it to Marc at Crown Cycles. It took him 20 minutes to sort it out.... Looks like the mechanic from that well-known chain had fiddled. Great to have it sorted, ready to ride this weekend! :-)

Thanks for the feedback.

Its good to hear that Marc lives up to his reputation

If you are in a stick and need the fork done well and fast ... then Stoke suspension and Shane at Bowmans Cycles can sort you out and sort you out well!

+1

Good stuff

Try FreewheelCycology on Main Road Kenilworth, this is a new Bike that has great service and a world-class mechanic.

Epic Bike shop (lance is a legend mech) action cycles (Marco and Devon are legends and always keen) and revolution cycles. Then the guys that pain or shine mentioned in montage gardens. All good places with fantastic personal service.

Try Trail and Tar in Tokai Road, just below the Forest, always been happy. Were voted best bike shop in the country last year

What an award.

Coolio

Very glad to hear.

Try FreewheelCycology on Main Road Kenilworth, this is a new Bike that has great service and a world-class mechanic.

Good to hear that they offer great service, driven past a few times, should pop in.

Fantastic, got my bike back from Crown yesterday and couldn't be happier, great service at a great price :thumbup:

Fantastic, got my bike back from Crown yesterday and couldn't be happier, great service at a great price :thumbup:

what do they charge for a basic service? wash,lube, gear and brake setting?