Sure, but you can learn a lot by browsing the hub anonymously as well

But you cannot post.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get any ideas oom we will know straight away it's you

I was a notorious double poster and those that that can remember when I did it will remember the fun we had. Some liked it, some hated it. I can remember talking to a certain bachelor Hubber at the Kremetart who was exicted out of his skin that he may just meet JoLo.

COUCHPOTATO was also great fun.

I have not double posted for at least the last seven years.

Bit sad when you need 2 accounts on the hub. Sometimes when I read the *** written on here - my own and other peoples - I'm tempted to close the one account I do have.

I was a notorious double poster and those that that can remember when I did it will remember the fun we had. Some liked it, some hated it. I can remember talking to a certain bachelor Hubber at the Kremetart who was exicted out of his skin that he may just meet JoLo.

COUCHPOTATO was also great fun.

I have not double posted for at least the last seven years.

If only LA would have been so honest about his past

Guest Latent Blue
Sure, but you can learn a lot by browsing the hub anonymously as well

They could use a proxy server, no?

Yes, these people could register with new details, but they will have lost access to an account that has taken years to become known in the hub community. Those of us that have been around here for a significant amount of time, know the angle that most of the other long time members will take when conflicting opinions et al crop up. All that history is now toast! Using the same PC and Internet provider as you have would be blocked too. Means you have to take some fairly radical steps just to get posting back here again. Obviously, he would not be able to come back here and say he is Oct or that will get his new account blocked along with his new contact info. (Device and address)

Some peeps are even saying I am ADMIN......... how gross!!!!!!! Matt please ban yourself if that is true!!!!!!!

Surely you'd have to be seriously pschytzo to go to any great length to run two or more personalities on here? In which case a few posts on a cycling forum is probably the LEAST of your worries . . . lol

Some peeps are even saying I am ADMIN......... how gross!!!!!!! Matt please ban yourself if that is true!!!!!!!

Big H*, I know you are capable of being nice. I have a PM to prove it. Yes people, even the crankiest can send an apology email. May be a lesson for those of you that think you are nicer than him... Anyway, back to my point, although I have seen the nice side, I must admit that when I read your posts, most of the time you have me thinking that you have the star in the wrong place in your name and that it should be before the H. Anyway, hopefully you will calm down if all the double posters are taken away and dont stir anymore. :)

Guest Latent Blue

Big H*, I know you are capable of being nice. I have a PM to prove it. Yes people, even the crankiest can send an apology email. May be a lesson for those of you that think you are nicer than him... Anyway, back to my point, although I have seen the nice side, I must admit that when I read your posts, most of the time you have me thinking that you have the star in the wrong place in your name and that it should be before the H. Anyway, hopefully you will calm down if all the double posters are taken away and dont stir anymore. :)

aww, your such a softy you

I joined the hub because of my sport and to learn more and to chat about cycling etc. The handbag fights are interesting and sometimes it is like a real soapy :ph34r: Was/is Octavian a cyclist? I know gummi loves Parlee, Wayne is not such a badass as he enjoys time on his newly aquired Mtb with junior in tow, dale is a tar man, tumbleweed cycles for beer and pizza :whistling: , meezo loves it bare :w00t: , big H has a tandem and I wonder if it is pink like that team from the north B) and so the list can go on and on. Looks like maybe Octavian was tired of the hub and decided to go out with a bang but I honestly don't remember if he cycled