Warning by ADMIN on duplicate accounts

Big H*

oupa, maak maar n 3de account en delete die ander twee. niemand hoef te weet die nuwe account is eintlik jy nie

Waarvan praat jy perd, moet nou nie jouself staan en embarrasseer nie. Die COFF syrup boykies sal jou sleg verneder. Dit is mos hoe hulle is.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Groot H... Wie was die Blackboy perd??

Watse ding is 'n Blackboy perd????

Ek sal graag wil weet wie was Lonestar????

Edited by Big H*

There once was a old man named Oom.

Who we thought was all whacked out on boom.

He slandered and trolled

Thats just how he rolled

****. Whats rhymes with. Boobs.

I give up.....WHAT rhymes with Boobs???

....... OK, jy kon niemand kry om te verduidelik nie?

admin is te besig om almal se dubbel accounts te delete...so sukkel om iemand te kry om dit regtig mooi vir my te verduidelik

The more I read your posts (actually the less I read them) oom Big H, the more I notice how much *** you talk. Can one not block posts by certain users?

Yes you can. Top right hand corner, click on your hub name. Click on "Manage Ignore Prefs" and follow prompts from there.

It works, I have one or two names on my list. :whistling:

I give up.....WHAT rhymes with Boobs???

Actually I was aiming for a limerick but couldn't find anything to rhyme with oom/boom so I threw in "boobs" to make people think I'm smart.

Hoekom het oom `n probleem met COFBA, as ek mag vra?

that is the question i keep asking every one,,,,???we a bunch of mates who enjoy talking about any and everything ....whats the issue,

Hoekom het oom `n probleem met COFBA, as ek mag vra?

Want hulle vattikaki as begin met sy streke nie...they call him for what he is...

Actually I was aiming for a limerick but couldn't find anything to rhyme with oom/boom so I threw in "boobs" to make people think I'm smart.

just remove one little consonant and I can give you a nice rhyme word..... :whistling: :whistling:

Yes, but I have been successfully rehabilitated.

it's the same as dopping, you got caught and said sorry but you still need to do the time.

so why havn't you been banned for life.........ADMIN!!!!!????? we wait for your response