Warning by ADMIN on duplicate accounts

Big H*

How empty must your life be to create duplicate accounts on a internet forum???

Jo Lo would have loved you, COUCHPOTATO would have had you for breakfast.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love it.....60 odd replies and NO-ONE ACTUALLY asks who these alledged double posers are!!

I just shows the OP that nobody really cares!!! And there are again alternate intentions behind this posting in the first place...

HTFU

Jo jo my homies watz uuuup

They say the brothers causin' trouble

Hate to bust their bubble

"Hi Hubbers,

Please note our policy with regards to duplicate accounts:

Duplicate accounts are not allowed.

With the exception of members who have separate business / brand and personal profiles any member found to simultaneously use duplicate profiles with the intent to cause trouble, evade negative ratings, troll or similar will receive an immediate permanent suspension."

........... ADMIN can you also name and shame them. I think quite a few Hub names will disappear

Going back to Big H's original post here.

Think he has a valid point, if some one is doubling posting and stirring the pot with duplicate accounts then they should be named for 2 reasons:

1. Avoid confusion i.e. people making incorrect assumptions about the transgressors identity.

2. It will have more effect than a simple warning telling people what could happen.

Guest Travis.

How do i get in...? Is there a secret handshake...? Password to get into the clubhouse...? Is it "ken sent me"...?

Lekker Old School - Leasure suit larry!

I Love it.....60 odd replies and NO-ONE ACTUALLY asks who these alledged double posers are!!

I just shows the OP that nobody really cares!!! And there are again alternate intentions behind this posting in the first place...

HTFU

I asked and I got a *** answer.....

Malmarkus..... Lees ADMIN se posting, of kry iemand om dit vir jou te verduidelik of gaan breek iets met jou D10 of gaan laai iets met jou 950.

And there he sits - with his little pocket notebook, making little notes of who does what, who says what....only to be used in a lame rebuttal at a later stage!

Shady Pines must be a lonely place....

Think he has a valid point, if some one is doubling posting and stirring the pot with duplicate accounts then they should be named for 2 reasons:

1. Avoid confusion i.e. people making incorrect assumptions about the transgressors identity.

2. It will have more effect than a simple warning telling people what could happen.

At last somebody that can read and not attack like the Irish oukie with a red mist clouding his vision.

Mark my word Vên the Hyenas will go for your throat now as well.

What a surprise... The other half of the 2 man wolf pack to the rescue...

i am really considering taking a couple of warning by telling you what i really think of you Big D i mean P aaagg sorry H* but the last thing i want to do is get into a verbal fight with you.... only because i don't make a habit of attacked unarmed people

Jo jo my homies watz uuuup

They say the brothers causin' trouble

Hate to bust their bubble

we are hard at work (behind the scenes)...for COFBA membership!! :ph34r: it seems...

At last somebody that can read and not attack like the Irish oukie with a red mist clouding his vision.

Mark my word Vên the Hyenas will go for your throat now as well.

Kassie kalmeer en watch jou bloeddruk, dink jy regtig ADMIN gaan jou ban????

i am really considering taking a couple of warning by telling you what i really think of you Big D i mean P aaagg sorry H* but the last thing i want to do is get into a verbal fight with you.... only because i don't make a habit of attacked unarmed people

You say your Hub handle is Face Plant, I wonder why???

that is the question i keep asking every one,,,,???we a bunch of mates who enjoy talking about any and everything ....whats the issue,

We ain't effin friends dipsh#t :cursing: