What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on that topic - why is it ok to watch Pirates of the Carribean but it is wrong to watch Gone in 60 seconds?

Not judging. I also watch Pirates of the Carribean occasionally

on that topic - why is it ok to watch Pirates of the Carribean but it is wrong to watch Gone in 60 seconds?

This thread would't exist without these websites movies

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pirates/images/1/1b/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean-_The_Curse_of_the_Black_Pearl_Teaser_Poster.JPG

http://www.impawards.com/2010/posters/kickass_ver10.jpg

My belief is that if the entertainment industry got their heads out of their own arses things like the pirates of the carribean would not exist.

lets just take a popular show that started last night.....I can go to Amazon prime right now and watch last nights Walking Dead episode for $2 (SD) or $3 (HD)....but of course we can't access Amazon prime here for all sorts of stupid reasons...In many cases DSTV also does not show a lot of the "fringe" shows...so you really only have one option

the idea of paying small amounts for targeted viewing vs large amounts for that plus crap you dont want is a no brainer to me

Edited by Stretch

Ja but that's the same argument as - "the cops don't fine the taxis for driving like chops, so I'm going to drive like a chop too". i.e. I'll choose which laws I want to obey.

Ja but that's the same argument as - "the cops don't fine the taxis for driving like chops, so I'm going to drive like a chop too". i.e. I'll choose which laws I want to obey.

although the taxi drivers have a choice to drive like chops or not

but yes...you are right

New seasons of Flash & The Arrow started last week. 

Watched The Flash and loved it!

Watched Arrow and cringed, looked away, felt awkward and and and..

I've watched Arrow from season 1 and have always been able to deal with cheesiness and awkwardness that the show often times served up, but the first episode of season 4 was a bridge too far. Considering giving it the boot, like I did with Gotham.

I have tried watching other stuff, but I really cant.

Too much of the sameness...across all genres.

Been spending tv time watching music concerts, videos etc.

Watched The Flash and loved it!

Watched Arrow and cringed, looked away, felt awkward and and and..

I've watched Arrow from season 1 and have always been able to deal with cheesiness and awkwardness that the show often times served up, but the first episode of season 4 was a bridge too far. Considering giving it the boot, like I did with Gotham.

i have to agree with cringeworthy: it looked really lame.

Gutted that Continuum reached closure. Might not sport an A-list of actors, but the story was seriously compelling.

Edited by Capricorn

Walking Dead is back......

Yay cant wait...recording it and will watch tomorrow

Homeland S5ep1 already done and dusted

Yay cant wait...recording it and will watch tomorrow

Homeland S5ep1 already done and dusted

Just watched it - great season opener!

You'll be very frustrated with what happens at the end.

I see second season of manhatten is starting (the atomic bomb story) anyone watch the first season...it was okish

Fear the Walking Dead was quite good, saving a few series for when the missus gets here like Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey...