What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing a bit of binge watching right now. I enjoy the sci-Fi , supernatural ,weird stuff but this seems to also make an effort in developing characters which is good.

I'm not a sci-fi/supernatural fan normally, but this is good.

Just started watching stranger things on Netflix - I like!

Watched  1st Ep last light.Will deffo be on my watchlist. 

Mr robot season 2 is going the same way as true detective season 2

I totally bought into Mr Robot based on the trailer: it looked insane.

But then I found Season 1 however, to be quite dull. I see S02 is getting a bit techier, but its cluttered by Eliott's mindwarps, which is getting too much screen time. i can appreciate psychosis, but i just don't identify with it at his level. gimme more plot!

how did you manage to restrain yourself from hitting play on E02 after watching the first Episode. I literally did the whole thing in 2 days

It was like 23:00 already ,was difficult not to play E2 I have to agree. 

Mr robot season 2 is going the same way as true detective season 2

I won't go that far, but it does seem to be meandering a bit.

It will become a bit tedious if season 2 will be all about Elliot's freak out sessions. He should rather fully embrace Mr. Robot or get rid of him. The whole tug-o-war will get old quick, if they give it too much screen time.

I won't go that far, but it does seem to be meandering a bit.

It will become a bit tedious if season 2 will be all about Elliot's freak out sessions. He should rather fully embrace Mr. Robot or get rid of him. The whole tug-o-war will get old quick, if they give it too much screen time.

its already got old - this is my take of every episode so far

minute 1 to 50 - psychotic struggle intermingled with weak plot

Minute 50 - 51 - some drama to entice the viewer back next week

But then I found Season 1 however, to be quite dull.

Seriously? The schizophrenic twist might not be anything new but I for one did not see that coming. It was probably the best pilot season of anything new I've seen since True Detective. if you're looking forward to season 2 I've already lost interest. But only because I'm hooked on Stranger Things. Once I'm done with that I'll check out the rest of Mr Robot or Preacher.  

Had a binge on Continuum S1 and S2 this weekend. It was pretty good, but S3 is just bad. I lost interest in it. Looks like they are dragging out the storyline...

Had a binge on Continuum S1 and S2 this weekend. It was pretty good, but S3 is just bad. I lost interest in it. Looks like they are dragging out the storyline...

yeah..and season 4 is worse...but thats ok cos you still get to see Rachel Nichols in a catsuit

http://theactionelite.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/continuum_s2_launch.640x480-300x300.jpg