What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was not for Donna and Katrina....I wouldn't be bothering. 

amen brother. But Katrina... :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

if you enjoy SOA then you will like Gangland Undercover. its based on a true story about motorcycle gangs. I am enjoying it. except for the harleys. these guys dont realise how much more effective they would be on proper bikes...

Hahaha. Awesome will give it a go when SOA is done.

Busy watching Sons of Anarchy. Kind of like a more violent trailer park boys. I like it.

I loved the series. Had to stop due to memory issues. I can’t remember most of what I watch. So will give it another attempt soon.

Finished seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix's GLOW these past 2 weeks. Really solid show. And Betty Gilpin...

giphy.gif

Finished seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix's GLOW these past 2 weeks. Really solid show. And Betty Gilpin...

giphy.gif

Betty-Gilpin-Glow.jpg

Looks interesting ... oh, and the show could also be interesting!

giphy.gif

I've looked at it since season 1 and thought about watching it... Just haven't got round to it. I don't mind Alison brie... She's proved herself in mad men and community

I've looked at it since season 1 and thought about watching it... Just haven't got round to it. I don't mind Alison brie... She's proved herself in mad men and community

She has quite a lot, ahem, to offer in the show.  :ph34r:

Saw the Terror season 2 popped up on my RSS feed. Wonder if it is worth the watch.

Watching a older series... Doc Martin. Pure British series. Spotted a few actors from the IT Crowd in it playing a serious drama roll)

Going to dig into Peaky Blinders Season 5 soon ... just waiting for one or two more episodes so that a half decent semi binge watching session can happen :P

Whitout giving out any details, those that have been watching S5 .... is it good at all?

It has to be in the top 5 favorite series for me and as per usual S5 is a banger 

Whitout giving out any details, those that have been watching S5 .... is it good at all?

Edited by Swany05