What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the first episode of Netflix's Hyperdrive last night.

Basically Ninja Warrior, but with cars. 

Saffa girl shown in that episode, "Queen of Spin".  

Masterchef S10. 

Sure I'll start watching 13 Reasons Why, season 3 dropped last night.

Liked season 1, lost interest a few episodes into season 2 - maybe I should give it another go.

Masterchef, pretty much the only series my wife and I watch together - down to the last 3 episodes now. Pity it's the last season, really loved Masterchef Aus!

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Liked season 1, lost interest a few episodes into season 2 - maybe I should give it another go.

same here. An ardent fan of the show said S02 was a dud. All subjective of course, but didn't help the reluctance I feel when I think of trying to watch it again. and now S03 is here.

Meanwhile, i'm happily distracted from the 13RW dilemma with Jordskott. Definitely not on the level of Dark, but it's watchable.

Currently watching The OA part 2. It's so...weird! I know the first series was but this seems even more so and a bit darker.

i struggled with that first ep of season 2. but it's on the to-do list.

Finally finished both seasons of Jordskott. It's actually pretty sad and interesting, good little twists and turns in the plot. Left me quite fascinated with the swedish language.

Currently watching, on Netflix:

Formula 1

Drive to survive

Can’t remember when last I watched an F1 race, so a lot of drivers I’ve known about.

Peaky Blinders has just started again 

Excellent.

Just finished with everything that was on Netflix.

Also watching the new season 5 of Bosch as well as new season of Ballers.

Busy watching Sons of Anarchy. Kind of like a more violent trailer park boys. I like it.

if you enjoy SOA then you will like Gangland Undercover. its based on a true story about motorcycle gangs. I am enjoying it. except for the harleys. these guys dont realise how much more effective they would be on proper bikes...

Season 9 of Suits.

It is in the verge of becoming long in the tooth for me. Maybe it'll build up again. There are some funny moments, which is bordering on sitcom/romcom so I'm not sure if the writers have been replaced for this season or what's going on.

If it was not for Donna and Katrina....I wouldn't be bothering. 

6bcz.gif

07652740-9b19-43a9-909b-a8d4db8d8cf4.jpg

Edited by RocknRolla