What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Blasted through Boys over the weekend. I did enjoy it, hopefully second season will live up to the first one.

So much of social commentary on 'murica. 

now i really enjoyed the boys. zero feelgood.

I must rate the actor playing Homelander: one of best portrayals of an unhinged psycho seen on TV.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blasted through 2 seasons of Sneaky Pete. Such a good show. Been really chuffed with my Amazon prime subscription so far

now i really enjoyed the boys. zero feelgood.

I must rate the actor playing Homelander: one of best portrayals of an unhinged psycho seen on TV.

He is a brilliant actor. Very good in Banshee as well (another brilliant, but violent and graphic series).

Blasted through 2 seasons of Sneaky Pete. Such a good show. Been really chuffed with my Amazon prime subscription so far

It's probably even better in your region, but here in good ol ZA, be get a long list of b-grade crap movies (obviously not talking about the Amazon studios stuff that gets released with ROW.

But for the R43 it costs me per month through Itunes, I will let it sit.

Just finished watching The Dark, now I don't usually like dubbed films, prefer subs, but the wife doesn't like subs.. but very glad we stuck with it, it's excellent.

Dark: been putting off this german series for too long.What an amazeballs show. So looking forward to season 2.

It's probably even better in your region, but here in good ol ZA, be get a long list of b-grade crap movies (obviously not talking about the Amazon studios stuff that gets released with ROW.

But for the R43 it costs me per month through Itunes, I will let it sit.

Have you tried to use a vpn connection to get around the regional issue?

Mindhunter: hotdamn what a gripping show. 3 Eps down in season 2 and i can't look away.

We've just watched all 10 episodes of Series 1 in about a week. Easy to watch and enjoyable.

We've just watched all 10 episodes of Series 1 in about a week. Easy to watch and enjoyable.

I lost interest in season 1 after about 4 episodes.. I'm wondering if I need to give it a go again

I lost interest in season 1 after about 4 episodes.. I'm wondering if I need to give it a go again

I'm not sure I'd have remembered to watch it "week by week" but in one go it was worth watching.

I'm not sure I'd have remembered to watch it "week by week" but in one go it was worth watching.

It appears I made to to episode 8. Watched episode 9 and caught up.. One more to go and then I will start season 2

It appears I made to to episode 8. Watched episode 9 and caught up.. One more to go and then I will start season 2

Blasted through Season 2 this past weekend. Pretty heavy in my opinion.

Have you tried to use a vpn connection to get around the regional issue?

Them developers are getting smart. Nothing on prime will play when connected to VPN ( as a side app, on mobile device.)

Them developers are getting smart. Nothing on prime will play when connected to VPN ( as a side app, on mobile device.)

Apparently so.... Fortunately we are ok with regards to not needing a VPN... But Amazon really irk me. I have a prime membership...I can access prime video through a browser or the dedicated app... But try watch movies through my firestick and no go because I'm in Ireland. Contacted Amazon and I had to have my region set as UK and a UK card.... Fortunately I had one and all is ok.. But what a process