What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Just finished all 3 seasons of this, pretty good story line but the acting in certain cases leave a lot to be desired 

https://youtu.be/t3WROBl34Hk

but it was good brainless fun. Probably the same reason i'm strangely enjoying SEAL team. The acting is generally worse than in Shooter, way worse to be honest. But ya. brainless viewing has its' place.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we got through Sneaky Pete - Season 1 in about a week. Enjoyed it once we got into it.

The bits where the gangsters cut off pinky-toes and thumbs made us both eeeeew a bit, but over all it was good :-)

Now we're halfway though another oldie - Mr Robot - Season 1. It's OK but not quite as riveting as some of the other stuff we've been watching......

Netflix has a series bout love and sex. A documentary by Christiane Amanpour. Only reason I watched it was cos I am a fan of hers. Good frank discussions.

Watched the devil next door. I spent time in Israel around that time and a lot of footage showed areas I had been in. . Brought back memories. Well made series. Netflix for the win.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently watching season 1 of "This is Us" and loving it! It's funny, sad, thought provoking ... Great characters and a really good script with some really cool twists.

10/10

Currently watching season 1 of "This is Us" and loving it! It's funny, sad, thought provoking ... Great characters and a really good script with some really cool twists.

10/10

It's a super series

10/10

Very good.. I stopped watching after season 1.. one can only cry so much..[emoji6]

I binge watched season 1 and 2 of Mindhunters this week.

and...?

either you struggling with how to frame your thoughts on the show, or it was just that kuk ;)

and...?

either you struggling with how to frame your thoughts on the show, or it was just that kuk ;)

She binge watched it...I don't think someone binge watches a show that you think is ***

She binge watched it...I don't think someone binge watches a show that you think is ***

she could've been unwell or there was nothing else to watch so resigned herself to dealing with the cards she was dealt... :whistling: