What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Watched first episode of Snowpiercer series . Not really my kinda thing , far prefer “ real” content , but looks interesting. Well made cinematography 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay we’ve completed season 2 and what’s interesting to me is how you and others we’ve spoken to said that season 2 was dark and a struggle, but I didn’t find it to be like that. I actually found it to be a bit uplifting in the sense that he seemed to be making some progress and his conversations on the bench included some good life lessons.

I guess it’s all about our own perspectives and where we are after our life experiences. Interesting observation.

I hadn't watched season 2 yet when I made that comment.. But I have since watched a few episodes and I agree with you

That was good fun - I quite enjoyed that.

Not too serious and dramatic or too silly either.

3 episodes in and it is fun ... almost a up to date version of M*A*S*H

3 episodes in and it is fun ... almost a up to date version of M*A*S*H

Burnt through that season rather quickly 

I’m also sans series at the moment.

Been watching a whole bunch of movies the last while, mostly repeats. 

I’m also sans series at the moment.

Been watching a whole bunch of movies the last while, mostly repeats. 

I have 'Deputy' lined up while I watch 'Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector'.

And then 'The Outsider' after that with 'Westworld' and 'Billions' after that. I am sure something will pop up and interrupt those plans.

I'm afraid I've had to hand in my man card. The Mrs has me watching Pose. Have to admit I'm enjoying it.

I'm afraid I've had to hand in my man card. The Mrs has me watching Pose. Have to admit I'm enjoying it.

I've gotten stuck into Sweet Magnolias...<_<

Lol

I handed mine in and watched an episode of Dad's club (or whatever it's called.. I basically handed it in because Clive Standenis is in it.. oh wait I don't have a man card[emoji2955]

Edit

Oh hell it's called Council of Dads[emoji2356]

Edited by Gen

Lol

I handed mine in and watched an episode of Dad's club (or whatever it's called.. I basically handed it in because Clive Standenis is in it.. oh wait I don't have a man card[emoji2955]

Edit

Oh hell it's called Council of Dads[emoji2356]

It comes from a live moth story. Listen to the original

https://themoth.org/stories/the-council-of-dads

So I finally get to watch a bit of telly which is a fairly rare occurrence.

Been enjoying Killing Eve. 

Watched Jodie Comer on a talk show and was quite funny to hear her natural scouse accent when you are so used to 'seeing' her differently.