What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

started watching MR Robot last night... OMG...awesoness

also watching G.O.T and Banshee both awesome shows

You're in for a treat with Mr Robot. Can't wait for season 2.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching Orphan Black. S4 started and the baddies are Afrikaans :w00t:  

i have it lined up...just been mega busy at the moment...and hard enough keeping up with everything else

I lost interest in banshee halfway through season 2....i read in a post above it gets better after season 2...but i cant see myself wanting to watch it again - particularly since I have forgotten what the hell went on all those years ago

I just finished watching 'Hatfields & McCoys'. 3 part mini series with Kevin Costner, 
Bill Paxton & Tom Berenger. Based on a true story.

Next up is Banshee with some G.O.T. in between.

You're in for a treat with Mr Robot. Can't wait for season 2.

Mr. Robot was such a mindf! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

I lost interest in banshee halfway through season 2....i read in a post above it gets better after season 2...but i cant see myself wanting to watch it again - particularly since I have forgotten what the hell went on all those years ago

I actually lost interest in season 2 myself. But the wife was a fan. Then one night I agreed to let her watch it without me while I sat in the same room trying to work. I didn't get much work done. Now I'm hooked again. Not much memory jogging required. There is a fair amount of closure at the end of season 2. 

Anyone watching Orphan Black. S4 started and the baddies are Afrikaans :w00t:  

first episode was a bit all over the place...so beth knew all the other clones before..I don't remember that

first episode was a bit all over the place...so beth knew all the other clones before..I don't remember that

Some parts are a confusing,cant be bothered to watch s1 episodes again to confirm. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope you watched Banshee season 2. Only because the 3rd season is absolutely out of control. It trumps the first 2 seasons by a mile. So much gritty, nail biting mayhem its bloody exhausting. The story is really getting into the thick of it now with many side plots merging. 

I'm only halfway through the 3rd season and I couldn't help but binge and miss out on some sleep because of it. I even opted to keep watching it instead of catching up on Vinyl. Seriously, Its THAT good. 

http://www.hboasiamail.com/newsletters/201501-v001/cinemax/images/img_1.jpg

The fourth and final season is actually airing now.

Just got my hands on Season 3. Man, it's a crazy little town! 

Rainy weekend had me most of the way through season 1 of Ray Donovan. Doesn't so much have twists as it does just one screw-up after the next...enjoyed what I've watched so far,

I am binge watching Banshee - watched up to S02E04 last night.

Loving it!

You're halfway there. Hang in there for the rest of season 2's meh...ness. It will be worth it.

Season 3 going to knock your socks off. Just finished it myself. Have high expectations for season 4, which is airing now. 

You're halfway there. Hang in there for the rest of season 2's meh...ness. It will be worth it.

Season 3 going to knock your socks off. Just finished it myself. Have high expectations for season 4, which is airing now. 

season 4 is awesome all the story holes are been resolved.. just got 1 more episode to go.. then Banshee is over.. no more ...ever..