What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

American Horror Season 6!!!! They have a lot to do to beat the other seasons... can't wait...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started watching Spotless... almost like Dexter, but less serial killer and a little less gore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I see Rami Malek won the Emmy for outstanding lead actor in Mr Robot. Deservedly so.

Here's an episode of Actors on actors with him and Kirsten Dunst. Apparently they were on high school together. I always struggled to like her. But Fargo changed that. As a child star in Interview with a Vampire. Brilliant. Fargo. Brilliant. Everything else she was cast in. Rubbish.

https://youtu.be/6NWwm6kkqMQ

I see Rami Malek won the Emmy for outstanding lead actor in Mr Robot. Deservedly so.

Here's an episode of Actors on actors with him and Kirsten Dunst. Apparently they were on high school together. I always struggled to like her. But Fargo changed that. As a child star in Interview with a Vampire. Brilliant. Fargo. Brilliant. Everything else she was cast in. Rubbish.

errr..Virgin Suicides...Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind....

errr..Virgin Suicides...Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind....

Havn't seen Eternal Sunshine and I'll admit that Virgin Suicides was a good film but probably because it was a good book. Smoking entjies while flirting with boys hardly qualifies as a riveting performance. Anyone could have pulled that off. 

But Fargo. I can't see anyone pulling of Peggy's own brand of crazy quite like she did.

Apart from that. She manages to epitomize any small town working girl with big dreams and limited opportunities. Her performance was like a keyhole for viewers to peep through and have a glimpse of what it must have been like for a woman in the 70's. On top of everything her little mid american accent was pulled off superbly too.

https://youtu.be/m5mhlXE5G3g

Havn't seen Eternal Sunshine and I'll admit that Virgin Suicides was a good film but probably because it was a good book. Smoking entjies while flirting with boys hardly qualifies as a riveting performance. Anyone could have pulled that off.

But Fargo. I can't see anyone pulling of Peggy's own brand of crazy quite like she did.

Apart from that. She manages to epitomize any small town working girl with big dreams and limited opportunities. Her performance was like a keyhole for viewers to peep through and have a glimpse of what it must have been like for a woman in the 70's. On top of everything her little mid american accent was pulled off superbly too.

https://youtu.be/m5mhlXE5G3g

Eternal sunshine is a much watch movie...just to see jim carrey in a serious role...great movie though. Arguably she has a smaller role

Orphan Black was one series I never got into. It seems so late to start now. 

But Breaking Bad had already done 3 seasons before I started watching it.

So I guess I'm asking. Is it worth binging through?

Orphan Black was one series I never got into. It seems so late to start now. 

But Breaking Bad had already done 3 seasons before I started watching it.

So I guess I'm asking. Is it worth binging through?

Yes. 

Wait. Though you were talking about BB. Not sure about Orphan

Edited by Myles Mayhew

So the new season of Blindspot started on Hulu, and it doesn't seem it will get any better soon.

Started watching "The Good Place". It isn't to bad.

was surprised it got a second season, BS that is. Rolled my eyes at the saffa connection. Where'd they find that R1 coin! :P

was surprised it got a second season, BS that is. Rolled my eyes at the saffa connection. Where'd they find that R1 coin! :P

That's what I also said... hey where did they get that coin lol

The lead male irritates the living daylights out of me, but I need to see how it ends.. so will have to carry on watching.[emoji53]