What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Finished Fleabag now. Actually a really good show, I enjoyed the style of humour and the pace. Easy to get in to

Edited by greys

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Fleabag now. Actually a really good show, I enjoyed the style of humour and the pace. Easy to get in to.

I had several really loud LOL moments watching that series.

For similar reasons, I am really enjoying 'In The Dark' 

Finished Fleabag now. Actually a really good show, I enjoyed the style of humour and the pace. Easy to get in to.

Some people hate her... Some like her. She is a talented scriptwriter and actress in my book

After band of Brothers.....

... And leftovers

Holy crap. Just started Watching the leftovers S1E03 kicked me straight in the teeth. 

Hope it stays this good a total mind F***

Handmaids Tale season 3

Big little lies season 2

I also enjoyed "One Dollar" that was pretty good.

Oh and Patrick Melrose, warning it is really upsetting.

Edited by Gen

Holy crap. Just started Watching the leftovers S1E03 kicked me straight in the teeth.

Hope it stays this good a total mind F***

Season 1 is the third best season of 3.... It just gets better and better

I started with Leftovers when it first aired..but then kinda forgot about it and then never got in the mood for it again ..perhaps I should give it another go

You know what I'm gonna say... Plough through the first 2 episodes... They are there just to set the scene

You know what I'm gonna say... Plough through the first 2 episodes... They are there just to set the scene

will also give it a spin again and see if it grips

Handmaids Tale season 3

Big little lies season 2

Thanks for the reminder 

I am finishing up with Billions and In the Dark, so will get stuck into Leftovers while these two queue up a few more episodes

Think I watched till season 2.. or part of 2..argh I am not sure anymore..I will have to do a recap and jog the memory

Manhunt (british show). 3 Eps long,and so much value. 

Strangely 'enjoying' Swamp Thing.

Trying to amp myself to watch the Marvel show with, IMO, the slowest story development: Jessica Jones. 

Yeah...Jessica Jones is kinda slow but at least the jeans she wears is quite pleasing on the eye :whistling: