• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

emmy's on...lets see what good stuff gets overlooked for the good wife club

Nee man.. watch the u23 world ITT

Nee man.. watch the u23 world ITT

well...ive already seen that Broad city has been snubbed and thats the first award!

Heroes Reborn: what an epic reboot! Granted, i was a huge fan of the show (until that last season which was utter suckage). Might have to cheat on Scully... :blush:

oh and btw: season 7 episode 11 of X-Files titled Closure: damn fine piece of drama.

Heroes Reborn: what an epic reboot! Granted, i was a huge fan of the show (until that last season which was utter suckage). Might have to cheat on Scully... :blush:

oh and btw: season 7 episode 11 of X-Files titled Closure: damn fine piece of drama.

I would have posted a nice photo of a turd here, but not sure how that will comply with the Hub's T's & C's.

It felt like they gave Tim Kring a $100 budget for the whole season - special effects, actor's & writers payrolls and all!

I guess the younger me wasn't too phased by the technical stuff when the original series aired, but I do not like this new show. Also, the death of Claire Bennett - if she really is dead like they say, it was a very cheap move by Mr Kring.

I would have posted a nice photo of a turd here, but not sure how that will comply with the Hub's T's & C's.

It felt like they gave Tim Kring a $100 budget for the whole season - special effects, actor's & writers payrolls and all!

I guess the younger me wasn't too phased by the technical stuff when the original series aired, but I do not like this new show. Also, the death of Claire Bennett - if she really is dead like they say, it was a very cheap move by Mr Kring.

not easily turned off by the props. then again, i've had a many eps during the first few seasons of X-Files to become totally immune to bad props, and oversized power suits. Makes Noah Bennet's old glasses look like haute couture :P

I can't remember anything about the old series... Maybe that's an indication of how good it actually wasnt?... Anyway.. Have it lined up tonight.. Hoping I remember and I'll report back tomorrow

I can't remember anything about the old series... Maybe that's an indication of how good it actually wasnt?... Anyway.. Have it lined up tonight.. Hoping I remember and I'll report back tomorrow

i needed to watch this - and even this is confusing...I cant see this new series doing well

I started watching Quantico, its pretty good.  

I hate Zombie movies, because its so unreal and Crap, but I thought I would give "The Walking Dead" a chance. Man, I absolutely love the series. Busy with season 2 now, still don't like those freaking Zombies, but the story line is pretty Amazing.

Started watching Limitless and the Muppets. The former looks promising (first episode has a special appearance from the male lead from the movie), and the latter is a very funny adult (PG of course) spin on the Muppets. 

Limitless wow first episode brilliant, 2nd hmmm ok is...I may be a bit shallow for that I apologize but the lead female.. Dexter sister just doesn't do of for me she was irritatin in dexter and now spoils ' limitless' for me.

Chicago PD tht has to be a favorite on catch up the the moment explosive hard hitting crime fighting team with a beautiful female in the elite detective unit under voight, good entertainment without complex sub plots

Limitless wow first episode brilliant, 2nd hmmm ok is...I may be a bit shallow for that I apologize but the lead female.. Dexter sister just doesn't do of for me she was irritatin in dexter and now spoils ' limitless' for me.

Chicago PD tht has to be a favorite on catch up the the moment explosive hard hitting crime fighting team with a beautiful female in the elite detective unit under voight, good entertainment without complex sub plots

Sounds like you judge your series based upon the female lead.....

Sounds like you judge your series based upon the female lead.....

Hi yes I do, I guess there needs to be some chemistry and also the need to fit into the role with her being a credible competent actress. Dexter sister IMHO tries to hard so the role is not naturally her. While the hottie in Chicago PD...is just so naturally her role the fact that she is easy on the eyes is a huge bonus.

Hi yes I do, I guess there needs to be some chemistry and also the need to fit into the role with her being a credible competent actress. Dexter sister IMHO tries to hard so the role is not naturally her. While the hottie in Chicago PD...is just so naturally her role the fact that she is easy on the eyes is a huge bonus.

You need to watch masters of sex then.... There are two female leads... They are both sizzling... And they both get naked! Lol

Regardless of the fact that it is a superb show with brilliant acting ????