Exciting new store opening soon in JHB!

Gooner101

Hope they are working on their website which will be launched at the same time, or before official opening date!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridgeway is a sportsbar in Stoneridge centre, Greenstone... It's proximity to the new bike shop is perfect as now while my bike is being washed/serviced post ride I can now sneak off for a quick beer :whistling:

Then you can tell the wife you going to Ridgeway. And it can be either the bikeshop or the bar. or maybe the butcher,

Then you can tell the wife you going to Ridgeway. And it can be either the bikeshop or the bar. or maybe the butcher,

She wont be happy with the first two. Better make it the butcher

HAHAHA good point!

When is the grand opening.... my wallet has holes in it and I want to see some nice long travel GT bike already! :blush:

When is the grand opening.... my wallet has holes in it and I want to see some nice long travel GT bike already! :blush:

They are pushing for July, but they will let us know as soon as dates are confirmed..

They certainly have some nice GT bikes coming in, worth the wait :drool:

This waiting is killing me - a mate and I both in the market for new bikes :cursing:

What bikes you looking for and any particular brands?

Ridgeway will be stocking Bianchi, Trek, Merida, Titan, Fuji & GT. I think there may be more coming, so will keep my ear to the ground.

# Note to the Ridgeway guys... Please get Cannondale's... nudge nudge.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be impressed if they can get replacement rims and spokes for Fulcrum (*spit*) wheels, or atleast phone me back with an answer, unlike the other East Rand bike shops.

By the way, if you're a Fulcrum(*spit*) rep and you're reading this...

I'll find you...and when I do....pain....lots and lots of pain.

I'll be impressed if they can get replacement rims and spokes for Fulcrum (*spit*) wheels, or atleast phone me back with an answer, unlike the other East Rand bike shops.

By the way, if you're a Fulcrum(*spit*) rep and you're reading this...

I'll find you...and when I do....pain....lots and lots of pain.

cycle tech in kyalami managed to sort my broken fulcrum spokes in a couple of days earleir this yr... (after a fall) Maybe the shops rather than the agents then?

cycle tech in kyalami managed to sort my broken fulcrum spokes in a couple of days earleir this yr... (after a fall) Maybe the shops rather than the agents then?

Really? I'll have to go to Kyalami at some stage then.

I guess it could be the shops in the East Rand that just suck. I've tried Finishline, Tour de Frans, Cajees, some place in Kempton as well as Sweat and Gears and got no joy. Most of 'em didn't even bother calling me back. Finishline is particularly low on my list since they sold me the Fulcrum (*spit*) wheels in the first place.

Edited by Corvus

Don't Solomons stock fuji....

Solomons at the moment do still have some old stock of Fuji, however they are no longer the distributors. LARC Distributors are the new Fuji distributors.

Has that new distributor got anything to do with the shop?

We just stock them with FUJI

www.larcdistributors.co.za :whistling:

I guess it could be the shops in the East Rand that just suck. I've tried Finishline, Tour de Frans, Cajees, some place in Kempton as well as Sweat and Gears and got no joy. Most of 'em didn't even bother calling me back. Finishline is particularly low on my list since they sold me the Fulcrum (*spit*) wheels in the first place.

ME THINKS THERE IS 2 SIDES TO THIS STORY since I know how CLINT and the boys operate, lets watch for the otherside to this story

have to say I love my Fulcrums...

Its July... whats happening there?

I'll give the guys a shout this weekend and get back to you as soon as I have something :thumbup: