CWC: Have they lost their touch?

wilvegza

Seems that CWC Online is also staying out of this...

Edited by ' Dale

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say that method will not work. Some of us will be able to create mods to "reserve" items by adding it to dummy accounts and to just keep on re-adding it when the item allocation time expires. Thus, a single user will be able to tie up all the stock of an online store with relative easy...

Ahhhh, you're advocating "double posting" and virtual multiple personality disorder. :whistling: I'm surprised anyone has the time or the inclination to create so-called "dummy accounts". A system should simply log a user off automatically, and cancel ALL basket items, if no movement or transaction has taken place within 15-30 mins.

Anyway, multiple blunders on the same transaction indicates either a human resource failure, indifference or complacency. CWC should step up.

Edited by Brogue

oo ok righty want ek het 'n helmoet gekoop met 'n kraak op 'n not so obvious plek, ek het so baie hemoets op my kop gehad daai dag, anycase hulle het dit terug gevat meer as 'n week terug en ek sit nog sonder 'n replacement.

boetie wat dit moes aflaai by Cytek het vergeet om dit af te laai laas week, en tot dusver nog niks gehoor nie.

maarnouja

Upstyle jou hale na 'n helmoet met n bietjie Studio 5 gel, sal seker beter werk as enige Giro of Bell :whistling:

Apparently there are two things you dont do on the hub

1. Compare 26 vs 29

2. Criticise CWC

I am staying out of this

You got the order wrong :ph34r: thats an immediate 10 warning points

Ahhhh, you're advocating "double posting" and virtual multiple personality disorder. :whistling: I'm surprised anyone has the time or the inclination to create so-called "dummy accounts". A system should simply log a user off. automatically, and cancel ALL basket items, if no movement or transaction has taken place within 15-30 mins.

Anyway, multiple blunders on the same transaction indicates either a human resource failure, indifference or complacency. CWC should step up.

who whould do something like create a mod to tie up an online shop's inventory? The same people that currently create viruses. Competitors and angry clients might also do it. There is enough motivation out there and this will happen.

Look, I am not saying CWC is right or wrong WRT the OPs rant. What I am saying is these things happen and you cannot stop it. You can only choose how you deal with it when it happens.

And, I am saying that the "adding of items to a basket and the system thereby reserves it for 10 or 15minutes" is not a viable option. Would you like it if you went to the trouble of driving through to CWC for an item, only to be told there is only 1 item left and it is "reserved" for 15minutes. You decide to wait the 15minutes only to be told, sorry, the item was "reserved" by another online uder before you managed to buy it... It just won't work, sorry

Upstyle jou hale na 'n helmoet met n bietjie Studio 5 gel, sal seker beter werk as enige Giro of Bell :whistling:

LOL LOL ha ha ha

who whould do something like create a mod to tie up an online shop's inventory? The same people that currently create viruses. Competitors and angry clients might also do it. There is enough motivation out there and this will happen.

Look, I am not saying CWC is right or wrong WRT the OPs rant. What I am saying is these things happen and you cannot stop it. You can only choose how you deal with it when it happens.

And, I am saying that the "adding of items to a basket and the system thereby reserves it for 10 or 15minutes" is not a viable option. Would you like it if you went to the trouble of driving through to CWC for an item, only to be told there is only 1 item left and it is "reserved" for 15minutes. You decide to wait the 15minutes only to be told, sorry, the item was "reserved" by another online uder before you managed to buy it... It just won't work, sorry

or they can always charge you a 10% reservation fee in the event when you add something to your basket without buying it in the end. Hell, I won't like that 1 bit

My last 2 orders from them have been completely messed up. They put the item on special as I asked for it. I ordered and paid for it. Then they tell me it is not in stock. To add insult it takes them nearly 6 days to refund me. I agree they will never see another cent of my money.

OK, so WHERE are you going to spend your hard earned cash?

Please name me the other option(s) and I promiose you I can probably also relate one or more "horror" stories where shoppers were felt done in!!

So, what to do???

the stock fly when it is on sale. Adding an item to your basket on CWC does not reserve the stoc, so by the time you check out the stock might be sold. Nothing wrong with that IMO (even though I lost out on some great deals due to this)

if an item is on sale...and you order and it is then out of stock...sure, you'll wait a bit longer....BUT you still get the benefit of the sale price, not so?

I'd rather wait a bit longer with the benfit of the sale price than cancel my order and getting something else at the higher price! What's the problem....

OK, so WHERE are you going to spend your hard earned cash?

Please name me the other option(s) and I promiose you I can probably also relate one or more "horror" stories where shoppers were felt done in!!

So, what to do???

Every shop has their issues. They too lose business from it.

People getting upset with bad service and making a noise about it is what keeps the service levels up.

So let a guy who has had a bad experience at a shop post about it, we all benefit from the improvements that could come from it.

Every shop has their issues. They too lose business from it.

People getting upset with bad service and making a noise about it is what keeps the service levels up.

So let a guy who has had a bad experience at a shop post about it, we all benefit from the improvements that could come from it.

How dare you bring logic into an argument about CWC....

(did you note how sarcastic that was?)