Black Spade Racing TDF Fantasy League

Black Spade Racing

post-39747-0-01862500-1371818171_thumb.jpgIt is here, TDF fantasy league 2013!

We have setup a Black Spade Racing League, amazing prizes up for grabs.

Step 1. Login - www.udt.co.za/tourdefrance/restricted/Dashboard.j

Step 2. “Like” our Facebook page

Step 3. Join our league, use our unique league code

Step 4. Tweet @blackspaderacin #in-it-to-win-it

League name: Black Spade Racing League

League code: 12653023729556

Our main prize is a TDF edition Black Spade Racing frame set. Prize details for 2nd and 3rd to follow.

Due to tight regulations on the Consumer Protection Act, this is not a competition but a giveaway to the three most awesome performances over the three weeks on a points level.

Edited by Black Spade Racing

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just joined....cant wait...this year is going to be epic ...do you have a pic of the frame we can win ???

Here it is, first prize to the most awesome performances over the three weeks on a points level!

TDF Edition Black Spade Racing Frame Set

post-39747-0-37183900-1371728319_thumb.jpg

Nice...that's very cool and I'm guessing that the winner can choose his size of bike and then have to wait to get it sprayed ??

Here it is, first prize to the most awesome performances over the three weeks on a points level!

TDF Edition Black Spade Racing Frame Set

No way you can add some TDF flavour to it? Make it atleast absolute one of a kind?

Winning team blend, together with yellow jersey, maybe a logo "BSR TDF CHALLENGE LTD EDITION"

Just my thoughts...

Not a brickface member, but picturing in my head how good that bike would look with SRAM RED , Yellow ltd edition. Wow crisis

I am starting a small side bet from the black spade league if you keen, only guys in the BSR league, we each put 100 into kitty and winner takes 70% and 2nd place 30% of the kitty of guys ??

Who is keen , we over 60 guys there now, so could be cool ???

so for eg: if 6 of us say yes, then kitty is R 600 and winner gets R 420 and 2nd place gets R 180 , highest place person of those 6 guys, so you could finish 10th overall but still win our cash...