Which Nespresso

Not sure if these have been mentioned yet, but might be something to look into should the price of original pods get a bit crazy.

Reusable that can get filled with your favorite brand...

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4cfcf414c3

Although i agree with you, this kinda defeats the purpose why a lot of people actually buy the Nespresso. This will require them to actually grind the coffee themselves etc.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i agree with you, this kinda defeats the purpose why a lot of people actually buy the Nespresso. This will require them to actually grind the coffee themselves etc.

:oops:

If you are going to drink Nespresso then Arpeggio is the only acceptable choice.

That said - "pod coffee" is ****.

It is the Peroni of coffees. The pods only weigh 10g which is hopelessly too little for a decent cup of coffee.

Personally I think Nespresso is the perfect indicator of how the world has gone wrong. Everything is fake and instant.

Fake, instant and yuppie. Movie stars advertising coffee. Shops that only sell pods with servers wearing suits. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Rant rant.

Take your time, choose your own coffee bean, test the various grinding methods, buy a manual machine, play with time, temperature, strength, personalise your coffee and make it yours rather than mouthing off to your friends about how you have the latest pod machine.

Trust me - your life will be better.

Rant over.

I can see yuo DID NOT get your cuppa today!! :whistling: :whistling: