Who's got this one?

G

sorry only saw this after my post, I have one and its awesome

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i live on my nespresso, i must warn you though once you have one your life is ruined!!!!!

you will never be able to enjoy another cup of coffee again and if you do its just not the same as your nespresso.

i have the CitiZ with the frother and never have anything other than cappachino at home anymore.

my little hint for the day is to put a teaspoon of vanilla essence and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar into the milk before you froth. makes a little cup of heaven :clap:

Substitute the vanill essence for vanilla extract....trust me on this.

Wife just informed me she saw/like the CitiZ & Milk Titan

Who's got this one?

G

I've got the Citiz with seperate milk frother and just love it. Contrary to Wayne and Grumpy, I wouldn't go for an integrated unit, as I quite like the frothing part of the equation. But that's just based on my perception and not my experience - and I have to justify my own purchase. Either way, you'll never look back.

I've got the Citiz with seperate milk frother and just love it. Contrary to Wayne and Grumpy, I wouldn't go for an integrated unit, as I quite like the frothing part of the equation. But that's just based on my perception and not my experience - and I have to justify my own purchase. Either way, you'll never look back.

Just googled the pics.

The Citz is the one i am talking about.

Its basically a SEPERATE milk frother...those are cool.

I have one that the milk frother is integrated - 1 button push cappacino.

That one is not cool.

Cant go wrong with the pixie,

have one and the separate milk frother is very convenient.

Makes much better froth than the inclusive machines IMO, also a lot easier to remember to clean!

I use the integrated one with the milk frother everyday. Its rad. Can adjust how much milk u want and its easy to clean. Plus u just leave the little milk jug in the fridge and plug it in thirty seconds before u want your coffee. Separate frother sounds like a waste of time.

Just googled the pics.

The Citz is the one i am talking about.

Its basically a SEPERATE milk frother...those are cool.

I have one that the milk frother is integrated - 1 button push cappacino.

That one is not cool.

Separate frother is important for me, so I guess we're on the same page.

Separate frother is important for me, so I guess we're on the same page.

And my wife uses the frother to prepare her milk basis for a mean hot chocolate. I would never go integrated - but different strokes for different folks.

I got a Nespresso U with a separate frother. It's amazing. We also bought a pack of 100 pods with all the different flavours. I have not looked back and can't drink ricofee etc anymore. haha. coffee snob.

I got a Nespresso U with a separate frother. It's amazing. We also bought a pack of 100 pods with all the different flavours. I have not looked back and can't drink ricofee etc anymore. haha. coffee snob.

We were traveling back from Namibia yesterday and stopped at a renowned farm stall for lunch and a cappuccino. I took one sip and pushed it aside, even though it was my first cup after a week of plunger coffee in the bush. As my one buddy says, life's too short to drink bad coffee and wine.

We were traveling back from Namibia yesterday and stopped at a renowned farm stall for lunch and a cappuccino. I took one sip and pushed it aside, even though it was my first cup after a week of plunger coffee in the bush. As my one buddy says, life's too short to drink bad coffee and wine.

You have a few options:

1. Build an inverter into your car to give you 220v anywhere and get a Pelican Case to carry your Nespresso machine in.

2. Use a stovetop espresso machine on the gas burner or even in the fire and stop complaining.

3. Get used to good plunger coffee (make it stronger than you think possible, stir it well with a fork and press the plunger down with all your weight) and stop complaining.

What you are NOT ALLOWED TO DO:

1. Drink bad coffee

2. Use a generator in the bush, no matter how much you want to use your Nespresso machine.

Edited by DJR

Nespresso Latissema .... with the built in milk thingy - Its AWESOME

Agree fully. The milk thingy you guys are worried about, has a self cleaning button after each cup, when you done you pop it in the dishwasher, eazy peezy!!

Also, instead of sugar, put honey in your cuppacino, much more tastier and even makes the froth taste good!!

You have a few options:

1. Build an inverter into your car to give you 220v anywhere and get a Pelican Case to carry your Nespresso machine in.

2. Use a stovetop espresso machine on the gas burner or even in the fire and stop complaining.

3. Get used to good plunger coffee (make it stronger than you think possible, stir it well with a fork and press the plunger down with all your weight) and stop complaining.

What you are NOT ALLOWED TO DO:

1. Drink bad coffee

2. Use a generator in the bush, no matter how much you want to use your Nespresso machine.

No chance of any a generator where we were - 6 days without ANY power. Only solar, gas and wood. No chance of my trusted Nespresso there, but I will look into your inverter option. And not saying plunger coffee isn't good - it's just that it's not as good as my Nespresso!!