Learning how to jump and freeride Cape Town

dimsum

But... but... but... I want her!

Any guys in Cape Town willing to get together and teach me how to jump and freeride?

:) Need to learn from guys with experience. Also no fun riding alone.

Any guys in Cape Town willing to get together and teach me how to jump and freeride?

:) Need to learn from guys with experience. Also no fun riding alone.

Where in Cape Town are you?

S.I.R Maxxis, on Today, 16:00, said:

But... but... but... I want her!

Yeah. I also want her.

if you're in Stellenbosch, you can join up with me. Ride light DH and some smallish jumps daily since im on holiday.

Where in Cape Town are you?

I'm in Milnerton but I wouldn't mind driving out once I get my car back from the mechanic.

Random quoting me is uber random...

Haha. sorry dude, accidentally clicked on reply on one of the other threads.. or maybe I do want her lol...

if you're in Stellenbosch, you can join up with me. Ride light DH and some smallish jumps daily since im on holiday.

In Milnerton but I'm keen to drive anywhere once I get my car back from mechanic. I've been to Tokai, Meerendal, Majik forest, table mountain/deer park. I've seen some nice jumps at Tokai and couple people ripping them up but I have no clue how to get started.

In Milnerton but I'm keen to drive anywhere once I get my car back from mechanic. I've been to Tokai, Meerendal, Majik forest, table mountain/deer park. I've seen some nice jumps at Tokai and couple people ripping them up but I have no clue how to get started.

Milnerton? I'm right next door to you. I'm no jumping expert by any stretch of the imagination, but there's a few smaller jumps on some of the Durbanville trails. Happy to show you around this Saturday morning and get you started.

Sounds like a plan! My car is still getting fixed at the mechanic so I can only get to table mountain on the MyCiti bus haha.

I'll take you up on your offer when my car is back though! :thumbup:

Sounds like a plan! My car is still getting fixed at the mechanic so I can only get to table mountain on the MyCiti bus haha.

Cool, I ride most Saturday mornings. I'm in Milnerton Ridge.

PS. I would offer you a lift, but I drive a bakkie and my passenger seat is occupied by a baby-seat.

I will definitely join one saturday then.

PS. I would offer you a lift, but I drive a bakkie and my passenger seat is occupied by a baby-seat.

I can fit in a baby seat -_- haha. cool man. I'm sure I'll get my car back in a couple weeks.

You could very easily cycle to town from Milnerton in order to ride Table Mountain

What kind of bike to you ride? What kind of jumps are you wanting to try? If you have a hardtail yhen the jumps and pumptrack in Sun Valley are perfect to ride. All the jumps are rollable but still big enough for a mtb to have fun on. And not as simple to get all 6 perfect on the main line as you would think.

You could very easily cycle to town from Milnerton in order to ride Table Mountain

Nah, I'm lazy, I like taking the bus to town and then cycling up table mountain.. plus all those uphills are killer going up the mountain so i need to save my energy. You ride table mountain a lot? I'm looking for more riding buddies going up there on the weekends starting from deer park.