CAJEES Fourways ripoff

Paul Ruinaard

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with all that stock, that never seems to move, it is it not natural for people to question their revenue source?

Question, but don't accuse.

Well with all that stock, that never seems to move, it is it not natural for people to question their revenue source?

Hey why u riding witout a helmut?

Hey why u riding witout a helmut?

Cajees work the same as Incredible - Good deal on the main item to get you in the shop and hammer you on the extras. When a newbie starts cycling he calls around for the best price on the bike and assumes he will get a good/fair deal on the rest from the same shop.

My entry level laptops go for R500.00 more than Incredible but I sell the HP multifunction printer for R1K less and Microsoft Office for R1K less than Incredible so the client spend R1.5K more at Incredible and thinks he got a good deal.

i seem to remember someone did very well outta them...think it was a XTC :whistling:

True, I knew what I wanted, I had done my homework and got a great deal... Past experience served me well :clap:

I came across a Hubber who claimed he had bought a Trek 1200 with Tiagra from Cajees for R12 000. They sold him a 2005 model in 2011. It was obviously old, unsold stock.

Those particular models sold for R5 500 back in 2005. In fact Sportsmans Warehouse had discounted them to R4 900 when they discontinued Trek.

Whaaaatttttt???? can;t one take legal action against this??? You sure?? REAALLLLYYY. this is unbelievable.

You cannot go to the CPA if you agreed to being ripped off - Only if you didn't get what you paid for.

Edited by chris_w_65

I have paid my school fees with Cajees,

Fool me once ,shame on you,

Fool me twice....

but he didn't, they sold him an old model as a new one. Imagine BMW sells a customer a 2010 car as new...you'll see lawsuits by the millions.

but he didn't, they sold him an old model as a new one. Imagine BMW sells a customer a 2010 car as new...you'll see lawsuits by the millions.

Why?

Look at the definition of new: previously unused.

VERY different to "current model".

Basic English bud

Get wise and move on.....

Educate the newbies to the pitfalls.

Return if the only place on earth you can prevent a no show ride!