Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

Rent-A-Cow .....not sure what the rate for a stage race is

I'll bring cake....cows are suckers for cake.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaah can't wait. I remember the warmup before day 1. Everything you need. Stans, Q20, shock pump and beer

post-2645-1378279702,0672.jpg

Aaaah can't wait. I remember the warmup before day 1. Everything you need. Stans, Q20, shock pump and beer

post-2645-1378279702,0672.jpg

That tube looks dodgy...keep it in your pocket and offer to Mike on day 2.

That tube looks dodgy...keep it in your pocket and offer to Mike on day 2.

Ha Ha i think that tube has a chain in it to lock the bikes. Will gladly give it to mike, nothing like extra weight :-)

Well with 3 towers being off the cards yesterday due to unforseen things, its back on due to me taking over dipslick's entry of which he paid the deposit already.....you are a legend man! :thumbup:

Excellent u doing the 70 SS style

At least a grand a night + extras :ph34r:

I only need his towing services during the day. Someone else can opt for and pay for services rendered at night...

What an awesome Swaer! aka rouxtjie, just entered us, cannot wait, will k@k bricks, unfit, need to train, eff it, pack your drinking shoes boys...

And that is what they say every year , and when I get to the pub I normally drink with one of the local farmers till they chase us out !!!!

And that is what they say every year , and when I get to the pub I normally drink with one of the local farmers till they chase us out !!!!

Challenge accepted!

I'll fess up. I have to limit my beer intake to ensure I finish every day of 3T. But just because I plan to drink like a girl does not mean I will be riding like one!

I just get stuck with geof's dad every year. Seems we drink at the same pace :-)