Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

Man I'm so disappointed that I'm going to miss this years race due to work commitments. Really going miss those bush tunnels! For the lucky ones doing the race race enjoy, for the noobs your technical riding will never be the same again after three days you will be on a new level.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully im finished coughing phlegm and snot before Wednesday!!! :cursing:

Last day of antibiotics today.

Ill be faarken upset if this chest affects my drinking ability this weekend

Do they have a buffalo class....... Eish post holiday scale blues. May as well just deal with it and buy extra beer for towers

Ek gaan nie slaap nie...te opgewonde.

And your b-day on thu, I predict a hangover ride on stage1 for you brother...it only hurt until you throw up, then you get a second wind

Do they have a buffalo class....... Eish post holiday scale blues. May as well just deal with it and buy extra beer for towers

Captain's...check

Glen Fid 15yr old...check

Hardwood time

post-2645-1380527571,6856.jpg

This is a reminder to mike_bike to make sure his grips are on tight for towers..... Rode this special bike on holiday. The grips kept coming off. Not normally a problem but they were keeping the gears from coming out......

And your b-day on thu, I predict a hangover ride on stage1 for you brother...it only hurt until you throw up, then you get a second wind

where's the Dislike this button....

you can dislike all you want, maar val gaan jy val pappie...nog voor jy jou goodiebag het

solank daar Essentiaaaals in is.