Specialized Bikes 2014 models.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't pay too much attention to the MTBs, but Specialized Road range for 2013 was dog ugly. They have obviously made amends because these 2014 models are hot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all

Can some one assist me by letting me know who I can contact regarding purchasing the Specialized Langster Pro frameset?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Hi all

Can some one assist me by letting me know who I can contact regarding purchasing the Specialized Langster Pro frameset?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

I am also keen to see their 2014 prices. Is it available yet?

New epic R109 k i saw, rand weakekning and all.

New epic R109 k i saw, rand weakekning and all.

Top end models seems to be very high but the models just below them seems to have great spec and not badly priced. I looked at their Stumpjumper Sworks HT now. Probably around 80K but the stumpjumper Marathon is specced full XO1 and if I understood correctly it is a lot cheaper than the S works model

• 1 month later...

All so so awsome!only have an old 2008 epic 26er and like her to bits.only saving up to get a specialized frame for my roadbike.I fell in love with specialized when I got on my epic.best brand

Jeepers :eek: , saw a new Spez priced at R99 999 yesterday, oh how the other half live. You can't tell me that a bike is worth that amount of money :blink: Looks the business, but blimmen heck

Not often there is a bike that I look at that says buy me, but sheesh that Roubaix with the disk breaks looks like the business.

Somehow I don't think I have enough sympathy vote from hubbers to take up donations to buy one !