This just in!

rock

Reports are saying that there might have been a rider who returned a negative doping test in the 1998 Tour de France!

This is getting ridiculous.......

Positive:

Andrea Tafi, Erik Zabel, Bo Hamburger, Laurent Jalabert, Marcos Serrano, Jens Heppner, Jeroen Blijlevens, Nicola Minali, Mario Cipollini, Fabio Sacchi, Eddy Mazzoleni, Jacky Durand, Abraham Olano, Laurent Desbiens, Marco Pantani, Manuel Beltran, Jan Ullrich (twice), Kevin Livingston

Suspicious:

Ermanno Brignoli, Alain Turicchia, Pascal Chanteur, Frederic Moncassin, Bobby Julich, Roland Meier, Giuseppe Calcaterra, Stefano Zanini, Eddy Mazzoleni, Stephane Barthe, Stuart O'Grady, Axel Merckx

Edited by rock

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why i say, give Lance his titles back. Sure he doped, but so did everybody else. He is being made the fall guy for everbody else's sins.

If everybody was doping and he was too, we can safely say he beat them fair and square.

So Lance didn't cheat?

ALWAYS SAID IT!!!! HE SAID" i did not have sexual relations with that woman" ahhh wrong guy,

LANCE NEVER EVER CHEATED ALWAYS SAID IT AND SO DID HE IT MUST BE TRUE,,,

YOU CANT CALL IT CHEATING IF EVERYONE DID IT,,,thats called fair game

dipslick slides away

Edited by dipslick

Yeah, I think the UCI & WADA need to take all the pre-bio passport samples, put them in a crate and toss them in the ocean. They need to toe a zero-tolerance line going forward, but they have to admit that cheating only ran rampant because they created a space that nurtured it and they failed to stay ahead of the curve.

Making examples of a few men decades after the fact to wash their hands of their own ineptness is doing the sport more damage than good.

An entire laboratory team now holed up retrospectively testing samples from beyond statute of limitations, could be better put to work devising better testing practises going forward.