Ultimate huber

I feel like the Friday Fight Club thing is a myth these days. I've only been posting for a short time, but I've been reading these forums for quite a while, and I feel like the hub has gone soft lately. Whole Fridays pass without anyone hitting a key in anger. If the FFC warriors from a few years ago saw what goes on now, they'd be ashamed to call themselves hubbers.

All you "ultimate hubbers" should be ashamed of yourselves for letting something as sacred as FFC go to waste

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

FFC you are soft. get offff the hub

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT if you were subjected to cogs explaining what a B.S.C is you should have become a automatic ULTIMATE

Has the OP responded enough times to become an ultimate hubber yet?... isn't that the reason he started this thread?

Has the OP responded enough times to become an ultimate hubber yet?... isn't that the reason he started this thread?

Not once. he was on 5 yesterday and still on 5 posts today.

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT if you were subjected to cogs explaining what a B.S.C is you should have become a automatic ULTIMATE

i took me about 10 pages to realise he actually WAS talking about B S C!

i took me about 10 pages to realise he actually WAS talking about B S C!

but when it HIT YOU YOUR EYES TEARED

but when it HIT YOU YOUR EYES TEARED

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aisledash.com/media/2008/04/cmbrazilian_article_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aisledash.com/media/2008/04/cmbrazilian_article_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

Heavens, ouma doesn't skrik easily but this is a stretch...

Guest Travis.

You're an ultimate hubber when you know who the resident doper is. And know he didn't dope for the race but for his muscles. AND you know we still love (in a manly way) him, because he's taking his pak soos 'n man.

You're an ultimate hubber when you know who the resident doper is. And know he didn't dope for the race but for his muscles. AND you know we still love (in a manly way) him, because he's taking his pak soos 'n man.

BULLSHEET THERE IS NO DOPING IN RECREATIONAL CYCLING :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

when you know a hubber by his answers and chirps when he changes his name(without looking at history)

soooo true