Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New open-top version of the LaFerrari

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/1330/69b8a4bb061a425fa3fb5a811804bb85.jpg

If you're looking to purchase the new model you're too late - Ferrari reports that "'all" available examples have already been sold after a special preview to clients and the order book is closed".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A rare pic of my Mom's 1960 Triumph TR3 (was rumoured to have the same engine used in some or other tractor, true story) that her grandkids used to call the 'Noddy Car'

I remember driving it to a braai at my brothers, they were staying in a caravan at Meredale resort while their house was being built and I was on a weekend pass. The brakes were almost non existent (no servo assist) and the steering could ONLY be turned when it was moving!

post-271-0-50123300-1473755902_thumb.jpeg

A rare pic of my Mom's 1960 Triumph TR3 (was rumoured to have the same engine used in some or other tractor, true story) that her grandkids used to call the 'Noddy Car'

I remember driving it to a braai at my brothers, they were staying in a caravan at Meredale resort while their house was being built and I was on a weekend pass. The brakes were almost non existent (no servo assist) and the steering could ONLY be turned when it was moving!

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2016-09-09 at 12.02.24.jpeg

It used the block of a Massey Ferguson tractor. That allowed for incredible modifications to get more power out of it, and because the motor was so tough, it was still reliable. My father (now captain of team DJR) raced a white one at Killarney in the late 50s and early 60s. It was eventually crashed by a team mate, who was killed in the accident. It spent about 40 years in storage and was then re-built painstakingly by the brother of the guy who died in the crash. It now comes out occasionally for a classic track day. I know I have a picture of it somewhere, but cannot seem to find it.