Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South African list price: R859 995...

I think it's a superb looking car and probably as good to drive but that puts it in a bracket with some very attractive alternatives... Be curious to see how many are on the roads here in the next few months.

Genade.....I'd rather have a boxter than that.....

Or an S4 Quattro....

Genade.....I'd rather have a boxter than that.....

Or an S4 Quattro....

That's what majority of the comments on twitter are saying. Apparently its very highly specced, higher than its competitors. Just shows how brand loyal we are in RSA. KIA reckons they will sell but I agree with you, many other options in that price range I would rather drive, even if its lower specced.

That's what majority of the comments on twitter are saying. Apparently its very highly specced, higher than its competitors. Just shows how brand loyal we are in RSA. KIA reckons they will sell but I agree with you, many other options in that price range I would rather drive, even if its lower specced.

Ja look everyone that reviews it is raving for sure. But in the USA it comes in at 50 000dollars.

But now translate dollars into zars..... and add inflation and tax....

I get that it is specced great, but south africans are brand snobs. So if we aren't really paying less than 'better' brands, why bother?

Ja look everyone that reviews it is raving for sure. But in the USA it comes in at 50 000dollars.

But now translate dollars into zars..... and add inflation and tax....

I get that it is specced great, but south africans are brand snobs. So if we aren't really paying less than 'better' brands, why bother?

You seen the new VW  ARTEON? Replacement for the CC. Similar size and shape but cheaper.

You seen the new VW  ARTEON? Replacement for the CC. Similar size and shape but cheaper.

I have now, thanks... Looks AMAZING, like all new Vw's..

Wow now being confronted with new car prices again....eish what the hell is going on!?!?!?!

If someone told me that this car is the new Audi , I would have believed it.

Thats because it was designed by a team lead by ex Audi designer Peter Shreyer

Didn't think anyone could make an uglier SUV than the Bentley Baytaga but RR has managed to do just that.

Cullinan-Magma-Red-ext-4-1-980x620.jpg

Cullinan-Tungsten-Grey-exterior-2.jpg

Hehe.. I quite like it.

Or maybe I just like the presence that comes with a Rolls. The rear does however look as if it comes from a 1st gen Cayenne( Which I also half-like)

Edited by Kalahari Vegmot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...