Koos Klopper

jmaccelari

It's called "being considerate", but I presume you have never heard of that?

you dont know me and you know what they say about PRESUMPTION BEING THE MOTHER OF ALL..............................YOU HAVE ADMITTED to skipping a robot, so you are saying you are "considerate" about breaking the LAW THATS ALL if someone was in a blindspot when you broke the law that day you would be in the same boat,,,,would you look forward to the SERBS looking for you??

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok easy guys...i think the major issue is that she did not stop. If that was me i would have stopped and followed him to hospital and still be visiting him every day in hospital

I agree, guys we should be supporting Koos here, he needs it by what I read on here.

Justice will take its toll, even if imaginations are running amok right now. Just like Burry's case is up again. Wheels turns too slowly imo, but it does.

Go Koos!

Theresa asked me to thank each and every person for their support,she never realized how many people know Koos!

Those that don't know Koos know OF Koos. He's a legend!

If he fights in hospital like he fights on the bike we have nothing to worry about!

Issue is.

This (people not obeying traffic rules and cyclist suffering loss of life) has happened sooooooooooooooo many times and the motorist almost ALWAYS walks away unscathed. Guilty or not.

And we just have to forgive and forget and next time another one of my friends get hurt we must just, AGAIN, say....o well......he/she/it just made a bad mistake. Poor avg. joe.

Makes me sick.

Start obeying the traffic rules. All of you!

Dammit

I'm not saying fogive and forget - I'm saying we should judge the case on it's merits not the preconceptions in our heads.

It certainly sounds like there is a dodgy element to this case but the whole SHE MUST PAY CALL THE SERBS hysteria pisses me off almost as much as thinking that Koos is hospital to just as easily have been me.

It's called "being considerate", but I presume you have never heard of that?

you dont know me and you know what they say about PRESUMPTION BEING THE MOTHER OF ALL..............................YOU HAVE ADMITTED to skipping a robot, so you are saying you are "considerate" about breaking the LAW THATS ALL if someone was in a blindspot when you broke the law that day you would be in the same boat,,,,would you look forward to the SERBS looking for you??

And I am presuming you have serious personal issues. :-)

And I am presuming you have serious personal issues. :-)

why you offering to lend a considerate ear, or the SERBS

Personally I would have suggested drunk Russians.

MY favourite type of woman russians/bulgarians :whistling:

JMACCELARI, YOU NEVER EVER skipped a robot had 2 beers instead of 1, made a u turn when you were not allowed, went over the speeed limit, crossed a solid line, nearly hit a car while changing lanes cause it was in your BLIND SPOT????

WOW

I have tried MANY times to get J to drink 1 beer... NEVER succeeded, so he never even get to 2.... about the rest I don't know... not sure J even owns a car - he rides a bike.... :)

I have tried MANY times to get J to drink 1 beer... NEVER succeeded, so he never even get to 2.... about the rest I don't know... not sure J even owns a car - he rides a bike.... :)

mmmmmm you never been over 120km/h V12 you of all okes :devil:

Edited by dipslick

Honestly, if you Hubbers that just find threads to argue on every friggin day just gave an hour of that time to helping people that would be far more noble.

Maybe start by helping with this crime. There's a lady, a registration and a vehicle... Get cracking why don't you? It's always the same people ranting and arguing, but I never see them being helpful, not even with a sensible post.

ok easy guys...i think the major issue is that she did not stop. If that was me i would have stopped and followed him to hospital and still be visiting him every day in hospital

Absolutely, that is really the bottom line here.

Dare I ask the ladies ethnic origin, or will I be lambasted for that ?

Honestly, if you Hubbers that just find threads to argue on every friggin day just gave an hour of that time to helping people that would be far more noble.

Maybe start by helping with this crime. There's a lady, a registration and a vehicle... Get cracking why don't you? It's always the same people ranting and arguing, but I never see them being helpful, not even with a sensible post.

You will find it's not just hubbers in general.

South Africans are becoming more selfish and inconsiderate by the day.

We have zero patience and respect for one another or even their viewpoints.

It's all about me,me,me,me..........me.

That is how incidents like this happen in the first place.

Absolutely, that is really the bottom line here.

Dare I ask the ladies ethnic origin, or will I be lambasted for that ?

I think you should be safe because you used the right terminology... I heard she was african american ? oh wait ? African african ? ****, I'm not sure what the right terminology is, but I think she was darker than you.

Not any more, I don't! Own a car, that is!

Easy guys. Lets remember Koos here. Our concerns for him are genuine, and it is a perfectly acceptable inquiry to make as to what has happened to the lady who "allegedly" hot him.

I dont condone the use of Serbs, Russians or any other vigilante action. But if she has done what has been said then she needs to be charged.

Nobody here, myself included are professing to be faultless human beings. But we are entitled to know how Koos is responding, and to ask as to the progress of this matter as it was posted in an open forum.