Koos Klopper

jmaccelari

Jason, please send my well wishes to the Big man when you see him. Even while he is under sedation.

Fortunately Koos is super strong and he knows how to suffer. (He's got a few Epics under the belt).

Unfortunately this time the damage is a bit more than a few 'roasties' on the back side. You are in our prayers.

Byt vas en word gou gesond!!

Rex

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from Hardus that Koos is still not well enough to have his leg operated on. Apparently he spent 3.5 hours in theatre yesterday...

Known Koos from the CycleLab days and he is a real nice guy, done a few rides with him and he always is a lekker guy on the rides.

We wish him well and a speedy recovery. BTW it's real @&$ that cyclist are hit like this in our country. Makes me kwaad!!!

Get strong soon Koos. I hope this lady gets what she deserves.

Get strong soon Koos. I hope this lady gets what she deserves.

wow i hope your wife never skips a robot,,,you must be part of the hub who never ever does anything wrong,,the hub is so BLESSED to have so many angels,,,,everyone has had a "blonde"moment of split second mistakes that they sit back and go DAM WHAT WAS I THINKING, everyone must get off there high horses,,sometimes mistakes cause serious consequence and its sad when it happens, do you know how many hubbers i have had 2 beers with after a ride, who are the first to want to hang a driver for being "drunk" after there is a accident, (when they are also drinking and driving)

i wonder if you going to want some serb to come track your wife down if she skips that robot????

i am not saying what happened is not tragic and i want answers also but why does everyone always jump on the HANG EM HIGH when something happens,,,YOU ARE LYING IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE NEVER GONE THROUGH A RED ROBOT

wow i hope your wife never skips a robot,,,you must be part of the hub who never ever does anything wrong,,the hub is so BLESSED to have so many angels,,,,everyone has had a "blonde"moment of split second mistakes that they sit back and go DAM WHAT WAS I THINKING, everyone must get off there high horses,,sometimes mistakes cause serious consequence and its sad when it happens, do you know how many hubbers i have had 2 beers with after a ride, who are the first to want to hang a driver for being "drunk" after there is a accident, (when they are also drinking and driving)

i wonder if you going to want some serb to come track your wife down if she skips that robot????

i am not saying what happened is not tragic and i want answers also but why does everyone always jump on the HANG EM HIGH when something happens,,,YOU ARE LYING IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE NEVER GONE THROUGH A RED ROBOT

WTF has that got to do with it?

The problem is that she did so without due caution and attention and nearly killed someone.

Responsible people slow down and check before doing something dangerous like that. However, there is a segment of society who don't give a sh*t about how their actions may influence others and don't do so...

I have gone through a red traffic light.

It was an honest but not so honest mistake.

We were on our way from Harties and got to the Summit and R55 intersection.

Earlier on my morning ride the lights were flashing.

When we arrived that arvie I simply "assumed" it was the same.

I stopped, saw the red light and then drove off.

A car approaching from the right missed us by ball hairs.

I felt stupid and I was upset with myself for simply assuming.

The traffic light by then was up and running as normal and the driver from the right was going through what was a green light for him.

As I said an honest, but not so honest mistake, but I agree with you that mistakes can and will happen.

I think the problem with this lady here is that she just drove off, she should have called the ambulance and waited with him, seems to me she was in a rush to begin with.

Heal up well Koos.

think the problem with this lady here is that she just drove off, she should have called the ambulance and waited with him, seems to me she was in a rush to begin with.for that there is no excuse, 100% AGREED