And the Hubs biggest loser is.....

Before and after pics loaded! Haha I was a big guy before.

Another 10 kg down and you should be good.... :)

Have you experienced any issues with stretch marks or loose skin flaps? or are you one of the lucky ones?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Wel done guys. I have gone from 108 to 96 in 8 months. Might want to lose 2or 3kgs more but that's it. Keep it up guys.

Before and on the way to my 90kg goal:

Look a bit different now after about 15 000 kms, worth it!

........and you look 10 years younger. :)

Another 10 kg down and you should be good.... :)

Have you experienced any issues with stretch marks or loose skin flaps? or are you one of the lucky ones?

Some loose skin on my stomach, will probably remain like that

• 4 weeks later...

That's amazing Milkworx!

My student days (think beer, campus pies and more beer) were not kind to the bones and I realised it was time to get a grip (pun intended) when the scale toppled 108kg. I gradually started exercising again, drastically changed my diet and after just over two years I was at 80kg - my consistent weight for the past year now. Today I can't believe I was carrying close to 3 bags of dog food in weight along at some point!

A bit of perspective in pictures...hectic.

I say again; 3 bags of dog food guys, 3 bags of dog food! :whistling:

post-36036-0-55498000-1378880237_thumb.jpg

Yeah. Yesterday, I hit the 101 mark for the first time in 3 years. That's 5k's down in a month. So far, so good. Have increased my riding (drastically) and can already feel the difference day to day.

Just 10 to go.

Yeah. Yesterday, I hit the 101 mark for the first time in 3 years. That's 5k's down in a month. So far, so good. Have increased my riding (drastically) and can already feel the difference day to day.

Just 10 to go.

Well done. Just keep it going, its a lifestyle now. I have 5 kg to go but battling. Riding a hard 35km a day and a 80km on a Saturday and a Sunday. Just cant get that last 5kg to go. Looking back my body fought me every time I tried to break through a 5kg target.... I am going to eat a little less and see what happens....

Well done. Just keep it going, its a lifestyle now. I have 5 kg to go but battling. Riding a hard 35km a day and a 80km on a Saturday and a Sunday. Just cant get that last 5kg to go. Looking back my body fought me every time I tried to break through a 5kg target.... I am going to eat a little less and see what happens....

So true - the lifestyle thing; I cannot imagine going back to the old habits.

And what you eat is so important, I heard a doctor say the other day that you can train all you want but if you don't give your body the nutrition it needs (no more, no less) you will not SUSTAINABLY lose weight.

Well done guys, hang in there!

A bit of perspective in pictures...hectic.

I say again; 3 bags of dog food guys, 3 bags of dog food! :whistling:

post-36036-0-55498000-1378880237_thumb.jpg

I like the difference in the tan!

Funny, I always have this idea that healthy people have a tan - more outdoors activities etc

Well done to all of you! :thumbup:

(I fight a constant battle with weight and take my hat off to you lot that could make such drastic changes.)

Funny, I always have this idea that healthy people have a tan - more outdoors activities etc

(I fight a constant battle with weight and take my hat off to you lot that could make such drastic changes.)

Because they're more happy without their shirts on!

Seriously. That's how it is. Aaaanyway. Tokai Forest is calling me...

Between 52 and 55kg's is not quite the same thing H :lol:

Really :ph34r:

Archived