Who is Frans Cronje?

What??

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe as "angry man outside coffee shop"?

No expert, but wouldn't that render the Strava segment dangerous?

Um, why would a movie about Hansie be God's work? Didn't the Devil make him do it?

Remember we need to remember that Devil loves Money and being fame, we forget about God and that is where we go downhill. We need to focus on God, not money....

Um, why would a movie about Hansie be God's work? Didn't the Devil make him do it?

Sharp Tumble!

Remember we need to remember that Devil loves Money and being fame, we forget about God and that is where we go downhill. We need to focus on God, not money....

Focus on the thread not your religous views as it has nought to do with the topic

There is going to be hell to pay on the hub when filming starts. Large sections of the Spruit are going to be closed to the cycling public for long periods of time. Extras who appear in the film are going to be peeved that they got paid to be extras to be in the film, which, technically, makes them professionals. Agents will refuse to honour warranties, insurance companies will refute claims on bike broken or stolen during filming, which, it being the Spruit, is very likely. The gravity boys are going to be miffed when the film production company flattens the lips of their jumps.

There is going to be hell to pay on the hub when filming starts. Large sections of the Spruit are going to be closed to the cycling public for long periods of time. Extras who appear in the film are going to be peeved that they got paid to be extras to be in the film, which, technically, makes them professionals. Agents will refuse to honour warranties, insurance companies will refute claims on bike broken or stolen during filming, which, it being the Spruit, is very likely. The gravity boys are going to be miffed when the film production company flattens the lips of their jumps.

For real, Bru....?

Edited by ' Dale

Who is What?

Jules: I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

Brett: What?

Jules: What country are you from?

Brett: What? What? Wh - ?

Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Jules: English, <oops!>, do you speak it?

Brett: Yes! Yes!

Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!

Brett: Yes!

Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you <oops!>, say what one more Goddamn time!

Did you set up a profile / new profile just to post that?

Welcome to the Hub, though maybe not going to lift the collective IQ.

Doubt the Hub will ever be in danger of having it's collective IQ lifted Joe ;-)

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan Freeman will make a cameo in Strava as the producers need some Madiba footage...

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan Freeman will make a cameo in Strava as the producers need some Madiba footage...

dont you mean Strava Wars (aparently it's a trilogy)

will there be prequels?