Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Misano - Marquez - Rossi - Lorenzo - Lorenzo

Aragon - Lorenzo - Lorenzo - Marquez - Pedrosa

Motegi - Lorenzo - Lorenzo - Pedrosa

Philip Island - Rossi - Lorenzo - Stoner

Sepang- Marquez - Pedrosa - Pedrosa

Valencia - Marquez - Lorenzo - Pedrosa

Misano is the real decider I think. Rossi has been doing a monumental amount of laps around that circuit on an R1M as of late, but Lorenzo is very strong there. That's going to be one hell of a battle, especially if one of the Hondas get involved. This is the one I can't call.

(At least I was right about it being the decider  :P Rossi however didn't capitalise fully, so Lorenzo will still smell blood. Excellent ride by Marc, but more-so Redding. Crashing and still finishing 3rd, get out!)

Aragon I'm willing to go with Marc for the win, Lorenzo beating out Rossi.

(Utterly dominant performance from Lorenzo all weekend long. Marquez pushed all he could and overcooked it, again. Dani boy is the man of the hour, fought like a little terrier! Championship is still on! Off to the fly-aways now!)

Motegi, Lorenzo beating the Hondas at home, again.

Philip Island, if it's dry Marquez, followed by Lorenzo, if the weather is iffy, Rossi.

Sepang, one of the Hondas to win, Lorenzo probably ahead of Rossi, I'm not sure.

Valencia, if the points are tight when we get to the final round I'm putting my money on Jorge. Rossi has so many bad memories of this circuit and has never gone well here.

This is one of the best seasons we've had in a very very long time.

*All the above goes to crap if the weather turns sour.

How do you say penis in Italian? Brad Binder was in with the win today, I was so pumped up for him, and then so dejected. Ugh!

Rossi 263

Lorenzo 249 (-14)

dirt-rider ,
This is not soccer ...
He has had a plate fitted , and has another 9 days to recover .
Unless there are complications , I think he will race .
Remeber JL raced 1 day after having his collar bone plated , although I do understand that when that happened , he was still in the hunt to win the title . MM is not in the hunt so actually has no need to race . :thumbup:

dirt-rider ,

This is not soccer ...

He has had a plate fitted , and has another 9 days to recover .

Unless there are complications , I think he will race .

Remeber JL raced 1 day after having his collar bone plated , although I do understand that when that happened , he was still in the hunt to win the title . MM is not in the hunt so actually has no need to race . :thumbup:

He said that he will not be racing . Unless he wants to surprise us with another spectacular crash in Japan .  :clap:

I read he was racing. But let's see...

On a side note, the lad does seem to have a problem staying mounted on anything. Probably falls off the loo when he's making a poo!!

I'm not so sure. Tito is a very good rider, don't get that wrong, but he has an incredible work ethic. He has clocked tens of thousands of kilometers around Almeria on a CBR600 which gives him a distinct advantage (all well within the rules) over most other riders. He won't be able to do that in preparation for MotoGP any longer.

As for the falling, Lorenzo fell off a minimoto bike over the weekend injuring his shoulder. Dani Pedrosa is (shockingly) the only healthy rider in the top 4 at the moment. Sneaky Motegi win perhaps? We'll see.

Edit: 2016 is a big unknown though. New tyres, spec electronics. Tito should be good for frequent Top 10's I'm sure, but if you look at the grid and probable top bikes/riders you've got Factory Honda, Yamaha and Ducati in the top 10 week in week out probably. Satellite Factory Honda and Yamaha riders in the mix as well. Suzuki making some serious progress forward. Aprilia bringing a full on new machine. Satellite GP15 Ducatis should be good as well. It's gonna be tough for anyone not on a RC213V, M1F, Ducati GP16/15, but that's what is to be expected I guess.

Edited by bertusras

I'm not so sure. Tito is a very good rider, don't get that wrong, but he has an incredible work ethic. He has clocked tens of thousands of kilometers around Almeria on a CBR600 which gives him a distinct advantage (all well within the rules) over most other riders. He won't be able to do that in preparation for MotoGP any longer.

As for the falling, Lorenzo fell off a minimoto bike over the weekend injuring his shoulder. Dani Pedrosa is (shockingly) the only healthy rider in the top 4 at the moment. Sneaky Motegi win perhaps? We'll see.

Yeah - how did THAT happen!?