MotoGP

SeaBee

Any truth in the rumour that Hayden is off to WSBK?

Well he hasn't signed with a MotoGP team yet...

What team has Tito signed for?

MarcVDS, he's taking over Scott Redding's ride.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so sure. Tito is a very good rider, don't get that wrong, but he has an incredible work ethic. He has clocked tens of thousands of kilometers around Almeria on a CBR600 which gives him a distinct advantage (all well within the rules) over most other riders. He won't be able to do that in preparation for MotoGP any longer.

As for the falling, Lorenzo fell off a minimoto bike over the weekend injuring his shoulder. Dani Pedrosa is (shockingly) the only healthy rider in the top 4 at the moment. Sneaky Motegi win perhaps? We'll see.

Edit: 2016 is a big unknown though. New tyres, spec electronics. Tito should be good for frequent Top 10's I'm sure, but if you look at the grid and probable top bikes/riders you've got Factory Honda, Yamaha and Ducati in the top 10 week in week out probably. Satellite Factory Honda and Yamaha riders in the mix as well. Suzuki making some serious progress forward. Aprilia bringing a full on new machine. Satellite GP15 Ducatis should be good as well. It's gonna be tough for anyone not on a RC213V, M1F, Ducati GP16/15, but that's what is to be expected I guess.

Next season is just going to get better and better , the same cannot be said for F1

2016 will be favourable to anybody riding a Ducati, what with them being involved in developing the spec ECU.

They have "slackened" the rules to allow Yamaha, Honda and Aprilia to use their existing sensors which was an issue as controlling this would be a nightmare.

I somehow think the aliens will be fine, the "second tier" riders like the Tech 3, Crutchlow, etc will be on the backfoot and with the new blood coming in this will be where the exciting racing will be.

Hopefully.....

So Lorenzo for the win at the weekend, Pedro a fighting second with Marquez and Rossi squabbling over 3rd and 4th......... Really hoping the deficit will be slashed this weekend to keep the excitement up!!!

Ag FFS are Ducati getting their dirty paws in MOTOGP rules now too.

They royally stuffed up SBK with pushing Pirelli only, and every few years increasing the V2 sizes... If V2s cant keep up, build a 4 cylinder man!

what now? Sauce?

I hope it rains , so Rossi can open the gap on Jorge .

Would like to see MM win , but he is out of the championship fight so hope he does not take points from 46 .

I hope it rains , so Rossi can open the gap on Jorge .

Would like to see MM win , but he is out of the championship fight so hope he does not take points from 46 .

If it does rain, MM will lose the front end of his umbrella on the way to the pits ;)