MotoGP

SeaBee

Bar a fall or a mechanical, I cannot see MM93 not winning every race for the rest of the season.

VR46 is putting up a brave fight, but to no avail.

Pity Vinales starts so slow, he can be more of a contender, otherwise.

Was good to see two Yammies on the podium, though.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you SK. Really surprised at the Yamaha boys pulling things together. I also expected the Ducati's to give MM more stick, but he was cruising all race long. Was a pretty boring race in the end.

MM's record in Germany is absolutely insane though, the boy likes going left.

And now that we're done beating around the bush.

BRAD ******* BINDER!!!!!!!!

Edited by bertusras

Jip, can't call him Brad "The Binner" Binder anymore. 

Let's hope he can carry this momentum forward. (although fortune favor him a bit) 

I'm with you SK. Really surprised at the Yamaha boys pulling things together. I also expected the Ducati's to give MM more stick, but he was cruising all race long. Was a pretty boring race in the end.

MM's record in Germany is absolutely insane though, the boy likes going left.

And now that we're done beating around the bush.

BRAD ******* BINDER!!!!!!!!

I wonder how much of it was his resigning with Ajo KTM, that pressure to perform being lifted may have been a big factor!!!!

I wonder how much of it was his resigning with Ajo KTM, that pressure to perform being lifted may have been a big factor!!!!

Dunno if that's the main reason, the boy just likes the Sachsenring I think. Scored his first Moto3 podium on the P.O.S. Mahindra there as well, 0.180s off the win.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a video of him at Qatar in FP, just holding it pinned over the kerbs while the bike tried to spit him off every which way.

Can you believe there are people who still say it's not him but the Honda that just superior!!!!!!

Madness!!!!

I saw a video of him at Qatar in FP, just holding it pinned over the kerbs while the bike tried to spit him off every which way.

Can you believe there are people who still say it's not him but the Honda that just superior!!!!!!

Madness!!!!

SOME, and you should ignore those people, they are in the minority.

He is both the most talented and douchiest guy in MotoGP. Double header.

SOME, and you should ignore those people, they are in the minority.

He is both the most talented and douchiest guy in MotoGP. Double header.

Nah, I think J Lo is the douchiest. 

Marques is without a doubt the most talented guy in the lineup at the moment. FREAKISHLY talented. 

To be honest, though, I don't think VR is very far behind, if at all. If Yamma sort out their issues and give the guy what he wants, I think we may see a right royal battle on our hands. 

But MM's lean angles.... JOH/.