SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor had a rough day today.

See Binder beat the outright lap record for Moto2. Boytjie is flying

VR is crashing a LOT lately. So difficult watching him struggle.

BB rear wheel steering that KTM like a boss yesterday!!

VR is crashing a LOT lately. So difficult watching him struggle.

BB rear wheel steering that KTM like a boss yesterday!!

I read somewhere that the best lap times in Moto2 are quicker than the old and mad 500 2 strokes. Quick.

In total, Marc Marquez finished 8.205s off the win this year across all the races he didn't win (excluding Austin).

Edit: And his total winning margin was 42.372s

Edit 2: And if you take out the two races Marc lost against Vinales (7.913s), his 2nd place position was only 0.292s behind across all other races

Edited by bertusras

In total, Marc Marquez finished 8.205s off the win this year across all the races he didn't win (excluding Austin).

Edit: And his total winning margin was 42.372s

Edit 2: And if you take out the two races Marc lost against Vinales (7.913s), his 2nd place position was only 0.292s behind across all other races

Those are some stats!!

Go Brad, if only hey. 3 points off Alex.

While I agree it was close, we don’t know how much Alex was “managing” the latter half of the championship. Taking nothing away from Brad, he’s done a super job and hopefully can carry a lot of motivation into the new class. I’m excited for the next few years.

@Bertus, i think the fact that he virtually won the triple crown single handedly is the greatest stat of them all.

I think there are a good number on the grid who should consider what they are actually doing there besides making up the numbers and earning a salary.

I know that not everyone has a race winning bike or team but some of them are really just the cannon fodder now!!!!

I think Rossi will retire at the end of the year. It’s time.

Hey Patch ,

A few months ago I suggested VR46 look at retiring , and you let rip at me ....

Can I offer you some cream with that humble pie ...

Hey Patch ,

If you believe that somebody changing their opinion based on new evidence is "eating humble pie" then you probably deserved the reply you got.

Man of the Match for me was Rins  .

He went from 13th to 4th on a bike that got SMOKED every lap down the long straight .

It was a great race ..... fast flowing tracks generally make for better , closer racing .

VR46 , time to think about a retirement package and let us remember you for all the right reasons 

Make no mistake I love Rossi and all he has achieved , and done to make MotoGP mainstream .

However , he hasn't won in a very long time , and his last championship was 2009 .

Many top athletes retire at the top of their game (CS27) and many carry on for maybe 1 or 2 years too many ..... Rossi is edging towards the latter .....

Colin Edwards said 0.1 of a second per year  slower from about age 33 onwards .

I am certainly not comparing Rossi/Edwards , just mentioning that maybe Father Time IS starting to have an adverse effect on VR46 !!

Think you comparing apples with lemons here !! 

I never said I didn't think he could still win , but it is highly unlikely , and he has 0% chance of winning this championship this year . 

Hey Patch ,

These are the posts you made about him retiring.

Not only did I NOT let rip at you, in fact I didn't even reply to any of your posts! Hahahahaha 

giphy.gif

So about that humble pie.....