MotoGP

SeaBee

Yamaha 1-2, fantastic. Really great that they have two cool riders now.

Cal, hmmm. His podium interview just added to my confusion about him. I want to like him, but I struggle as soon as he starts to talk. Basically saying he had the pace to win but had to slow down, that it was an easy 3rd? Ja not so sure, not like he beats Mav and Rossi on a regular basis.

I think he was talking about just this race, i also kinda think it was another dig at Honda to get equal factory parts. He also said that it was him gathering the points for Honda. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking its Maverick or rossi this year. JL is out. MM has had a bad start and so has a lot of work to do. Maverick is riding like a demon at the moment, but time will tell if he has the experince to be consistent throughout the whole season. If he isnt it could very well be rossi's year.

Was thinking its Maverick or rossi this year. JL is out. MM has had a bad start and so has a lot of work to do. Maverick is riding like a demon at the moment, but time will tell if he has the experince to be consistent throughout the whole season. If he isnt it could very well be rossi's year.

TBH I think he does. If you remember last year, he was pretty darn consistent on that Suzi, and he seems to be gelling REALLY well with the Yamma. If he carries on like that, it's gonna be a ding-dong battle for the 2 of them!

TBH I think he does. If you remember last year, he was pretty darn consistent on that Suzi, and he seems to be gelling REALLY well with the Yamma. If he carries on like that, it's gonna be a ding-dong battle for the 2 of them!

if he carries on like this, i dont think rossi has a hope. 

if he carries on like this, i dont think rossi has a hope.

Like i said if Rossi can sort out his front tyre issues then he will be right next to MV..might not be enough to beat him but sure will make a good race of it.

Ja, dude. Zarco is DEFINITELY one to watch. 

But also - how were teh 2 KTM's getting some points on the board?!

Ya KTM put points on the board , but only because 6 factory bikes in front of them crashed ( I understand the KTM's didn't ) but they got very lucky .

Ya KTM put points on the board , but only because 6 factory bikes in front of them crashed ( I understand the KTM's didn't ) but they got very lucky .

Still - could be very good for their budget going forwards. 

Aaaaaahhhhhhh, not sure for how long he's out, but Brad going back under the knife. 

Two to three races, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Eeer were the F1 stewards on duty. Not that Rossi's penalty mattered, but how can you be punished for avioding a accident?

The reckon he could have avoided it more...like slowing down and letting JZ have his spot...pft...yeah right.

Luckily it did not matter in the end.