MotoGP

SeaBee

MotoGP opinions by Dirtypot:

Lorenzo can suck eggs.

Vale! Vale! Vale!  :clap:

lmfao agree 110% ...what a nob gorgy is. Can't stand the miserable tw@t .

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the save for anyone who wants to see it...

laughed so much when watching this,the commentators were also laughing but in disbelieve I think. How the hell he saved that only he knows .

• 2 months later...

Vale.      Vale.     Vale.......

The "old man" is giving them youngsters a good working over !! :thumbup:  :clap:

And to think there was some "informed" people on this here forum that wrote him off at the beginning of the season, calling him a "has bean"

Tsk tsk, put that in your pipe and smoke it.......

EXACTLY. 

Write the man off at your peril.

Was the race any good? I was out at Contermanskloof and completely forgot about it. 

Said it a while ago and will say it again.... Marq has a lot to learn. Being "fast" isnt all that it takes.

Still a long way to go, but its Vales home race next?

EXACTLY. 

Write the man off at your peril.

Was the race any good? I was out at Contermanskloof and completely forgot about it. 

Jip, one of the best this year so far.

Wet race, Rossi outrode them all, only MM could go with. He pressured Rossi the whole time, but did not really attempt any overtaking. With only a few laps to go, and Rossi getting faster and faster, MM then grabbed to big a handfull of throttle coming out of a corner, and the Honda put him into the gravel, flat on his face.

Rossi then just managed the race from the front, allowing the guys fighting for 2nd and 3rd to get within a second or two from him, before again opening up a gap.

I think he was more interested to see if Petrucci could stay ahead of Dovizioso for 2nd (I believe they are great mates, and it is Petrucci's best result so far)

Lorenzo was struggling, fell back as far as 7th before fighting back to finish 4th (after MM fell) At least he got rid of Pedrosa, to beat the Honda, but had nothing for the two Dukes infront of him.

Wet race, Rossi outrode them all, only MM could go with. He pressured Rossi the whole time, but did not really attempt any overtaking. With only a few laps to go, and Rossi getting faster and faster, MM then grabbed to big a handfull of throttle coming out of a corner, and the Honda put him into the gravel, flat on his face.

Rossi then just managed the race from the front, allowing the guys fighting for 2nd and 3rd to get within a second or two from him, before again opening up a gap.

I think he was more interested to see if Petrucci could stay ahead of Dovizioso for 2nd (I believe they are great mates, and it is Petrucci's best result so far)

Lorenzo was struggling, fell back as far as 7th before fighting back to finish 4th (after MM fell) At least he got rid of Pedrosa, to beat the Honda, but had nothing for the two Dukes infront of him.

Shot, Wannabe...

Sounds like it was a good one!

Would have been even worse for Lorenzo if Jack Miller did not take himself and Crutchlow out. Real pity as JM was having a GREAT race. 

Rossi is a legend. Was great to see him as excited as he was post race

Jip, a pity about JM.

Who was it that overcooked it into a turn and rammed into Lorenzo? He fell, but miraculously Lorenzo stayed upright.

Two weeks time is going to be interesting. Vale's home race. :thumbup:

Jip, a pity about JM.

Who was it that overcooked it into a turn and rammed into Lorenzo? He fell, but miraculously Lorenzo stayed upright.

Two weeks time is going to be interesting. Vale's home race. :thumbup:

Espagaro. Was a close one

I was really bummed out by yesterday's race. It was shaping up to be a monumental battle between the young pretender and the old master. Marc was absolutely not pushing when he crashed, the back just went and it was game over, tough luck as he was still in the championship running, albeit just.

Now it's a straight out duel between Lorenzo and Rossi, and even though the momentum has swung back to Rossi, I think Lorenzo will come out top. The tracks coming up, we're in for a ding dong, previous results:

Misano - Rossi - Lorenzo - Lorenzo

Aragon - Lorenzo - Marquez - Pedrosa

Motegi - Lorenzo - Lorenzo - Pedrosa

Philip Island - Rossi - Lorenzo - Stoner

Sepang- Marquez - Pedrosa - Pedrosa

Valencia - Marquez - Lorenzo - Pedrosa

Misano is the real decider I think. Rossi has been doing a monumental amount of laps around that circuit on an R1M as of late, but Lorenzo is very strong there. That's going to be one hell of a battle, especially if one of the Hondas get involved. This is the one I can't call.

Aragon I'm willing to go with Marc for the win, Lorenzo beating out Rossi.

Motegi, Lorenzo beating the Hondas at home, again.

Philip Island, if it's dry Marquez, followed by Lorenzo, if the weather is iffy, Rossi.

Sepang, one of the Hondas to win, Lorenzo probably ahead of Rossi, I'm not sure.

Valencia, if the points are tight when we get to the final round I'm putting my money on Jorge. Rossi has so many bad memories of this circuit and has never gone well here.

This is one of the best seasons we've had in a very very long time.

*All the above goes to crap if the weather turns sour.

I was really bummed out by yesterday's race. It was shaping up to be a monumental battle between the young pretender and the old master. Marc was absolutely not pushing when he crashed, the back just went and it was game over, tough luck as he was still in the championship running, albeit just.

Now it's a straight out duel between Lorenzo and Rossi, and even though the momentum has swung back to Rossi, I think Lorenzo will come out top. The tracks coming up, we're in for a ding dong, previous results:

Misano - Rossi - Lorenzo - Lorenzo

Aragon - Lorenzo - Marquez - Pedrosa

Motegi - Lorenzo - Lorenzo - Pedrosa

Philip Island - Rossi - Lorenzo - Stoner

Sepang- Marquez - Pedrosa - Pedrosa

Valencia - Marquez - Lorenzo - Pedrosa

Misano is the real decider I think. Rossi has been doing a monumental amount of laps around that circuit on an R1M as of late, but Lorenzo is very strong there. That's going to be one hell of a battle, especially if one of the Hondas get involved. This is the one I can't call.

Aragon I'm willing to go with Marc for the win, Lorenzo beating out Rossi.

Motegi, Lorenzo beating the Hondas at home, again.

Philip Island, if it's dry Marquez, followed by Lorenzo, if the weather is iffy, Rossi.

Sepang, one of the Hondas to win, Lorenzo probably ahead of Rossi, I'm not sure.

Valencia, if the points are tight when we get to the final round I'm putting my money on Jorge. Rossi has so many bad memories of this circuit and has never gone well here.

This is one of the best seasons we've had in a very very long time.

*All the above goes to crap if the weather turns sour.

Quoting this, so that you cannot edit it later ;)

No, I think you are accurate.

Marq is probably going to win most of the remaining races. This is good though, as the gap between 2nd and 3rd is smaller than 1st and second, meaning the Rossi vs Jorge battle will be hard fought.

But remember, one DNF from Rossi or Lorenzo will be a decider too.

Would have been even worse for Lorenzo if Jack Miller did not take himself and Crutchlow out. Real pity as JM was having a GREAT start to the race. 

Rossi is a legend. Was great to see him as excited as he was post race

Corrected that one for you... :whistling: Two laps does not constitute a race - just ask MM... you have to reach the checkered flag.  :ph34r: 

Had to laugh at the dig the commentators had at the British F1 fans!  :thumbup: