MotoGP

SeaBee

Surprised nobody has put on their conspiracy theorists tin foil hat and said it was all planned by HRC on his Japanese trip, to help Marc..............

Marc rode a flawless race, with his consistency it was always going to be his race once he got past road-block Dovi.

Ha Ha ,

Was thinking the same .... maybe he went to Japan to learn how to dive bomb and t-bone properly ....

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised nobody has put on their conspiracy theorists tin foil hat and said it was all planned by HRC on his Japanese trip, to help Marc..............

Marc rode a flawless race, with his consistency it was always going to be his race once he got past road-block Dovi.

markie mark doesnt need help unfortunately. he is that good.

markie mark doesnt need help unfortunately. he is that good.

He was making all the right noises on Saturday for pushing for the win so I reckon it was a win it or bin it day for him.

What is good to see is younger brother Alex coming good in Moto2.

Maybe the Pramac seat is a reality and is the door being opened for Marc to move to Ducati in 2021.  I would play it safe and stay at Honda personally, but he may be motivated by his detractors saying "its all about the bike", he may feel he needs to prove he can win on another brand. Maybe Lorenzo is firing by then and we get to see that battle........

Pity Yamaha aren't allowed to unseal their motor and add a few ponies, same with Suzuki. Would make for some super racing!!!

In other news I have a 5 odd year old Lorenzo replica helmet looking for a home.... I'll even pay postage.

I almost had 2 but luckily SAPO at ORTambo thought they'd better take it off my hands for gratis.

In other news I have a 5 odd year old Lorenzo replica helmet looking for a home.... I'll even pay postage.

I almost had 2 but luckily SAPO at ORTambo thought they'd better take it off my hands for gratis.

i will pay you to keep it

Patch, im liking you more and more...[emoji6]

This is an even bigger mistake than what WhoreGay made!!

PM me.........

• 2 weeks later...

Assen practice:

Top 10:
1. Sam Lowes (Federal Oil Gresini Moto2) – 1:38.151
2. Lorenzo Baldassarri (FlexBox HP 40) + 0.006
3. Jonas Folger (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.042
4. Remy Gardner (ONEXOX TKKR SAG Team) + 0.080
5. Alex Marquez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.085
6. Thomas Lüthi (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.138
7. Jorge Navarro (Beta Tools Speed Up) + 0.173
8. Brad Binder (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.177
9. Fabio Di Giannantonio (Beta Tools Speed Up) + 0.186
10. Marcel Schrötter (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.237

Edited by sawystertrance

Am so annoyed, was supposed to be at this race. But the girls decided to rather see South Bank tomorrow.

If there was one track where Rossi could pull it off it would be Assen.

Edited by Patchelicious

Am so annoyed, was supposed to be at this race. But the girls decided to rather see South Bank tomorrow.

Was a stonker of a race, Moto2 was almost better than the main event!!!!

Me thinks he is trying too hard, a bit on the ragged edge. Not sure what happened with his fall/collision, they did not show too much of it.

Brilliant race nonetheless.