MotoGP

SeaBee

Who do you guys see taking the podium positions?

I think its to early to say but the usual suspect , Lorenzo , Pedrosa and Marquez got my vote . (In that order) but I see Rossi is making a comeback . People that saw him getting ready for the season say it looks like he got his Mojo back !!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Who do you guys see taking the podium positions?

I think barring injury it's going to be 1. Marquez 2. Rossi 3. Pedrosa for the championship. I think Lorenzo 4th and Espargaro 5th.

I think its to early to say but the usual suspect , Lorenzo , Pedrosa and Marquez got my vote . (In that order) but I see Rossi is making a comeback . People that saw him getting ready for the season say it looks like he got his Mojo back !!

Ditto.

But I would like to see Rossi on the podium more often. Suspect this will be his swansong year, so he will want to go out BIG.

Jip, my thoughts exactly. 1. Marquez 2. Rossi 3. Pedrosa. 1, because I think he's got the talent and the balls to go flat out(and I'm biased towards honda as I ride a CBR..), 2 He's worked hard in preperation for the '14 MGP and current form looks awesome, 3 because he good but not 1st or 2nd good.

Will be following this season closely!

Think it would be awesome for Rossi to be back in podium contention and right up there again!

He will always be an all time favourite!

Guest Omega Man

Jip, my thoughts exactly. 1. Marquez 2. Rossi 3. Pedrosa. 1, because I think he's got the talent and the balls to go flat out(and I'm biased towards honda as I ride a CBR..), 2 He's worked hard in preperation for the '14 MGP and current form looks awesome, 3 because he good but not 1st or 2nd good.

My mate just got a 2014 Blade in the Honda Legends colors. I'm green with jealous rage.

My mate just got a 2014 Blade in the Honda Legends colors. I'm green with jealous rage.

Aah man - such a lucky b#st#rd!!!!

Hope he has many safe knee scraping moments on that bad boy!

Guest Omega Man

Aah man - such a lucky b#st#rd!!!!

Hope he has many safe knee scraping moments on that bad boy!

He used to have a Yamaha TZ 250 ex GP race bike. That thing threw him into the grass a few times. We went to Kilarney the one day to drive a 125cc Rotax racing kart. I couldn't believe how fast that thing was. And he was like Yeah the TZ makes that thing feel like a lawn mower.

Anyways getting back to GP. It think with the cheater Ducati Crutchlow and Dovi will trouble the podium from time to time.

Edited by Omega Man

My old man had a Yammie RZ 500 which was still like mint until it threw me off and went straight down a bank and through a wall :ph34r: :whistling:

My old man had a Yammie RZ 500 which was still like mint until it threw me off and went straight down a bank and through a wall :ph34r: :whistling:

I HATE YOU!!! :whistling:

Always lusted over that bike (was fortunate to take Neels Van Niekerks privately owned one for a spin, what a rush!!)

Still top of my "perfect motorcycle garage"

Those RZ's were the Sh!ts back then(still is in my opinion) with sound to match!

Biggest drawback was their frail bearings. Run it a little lean or rich, and bye bye bearings.

BUT I WILL STILL BUY ONE ANY DAY!!!!

If you can find one.

Edited by Wannabe

Good GOD!!!!

post-18968-0-64093100-1395315025_thumb.jpg

That's a "mock up" of what a modern day RD500YPVS would / could look like.

I LOVE IT. Pity two strokes died a smokey death.

Edited by Wannabe

Guest Omega Man

That's a "mock up" of what a modern day RD500YPVS would / could look like.

I LOVE IT. Pity two strokes died a smokey death.

Ja. Still God Damned Sexy. The RD350 motor found a 2nd lease on life in the Banshee Kwatt. Sphincter clenching riding one of those things. Made an amazing noise tho.