MotoGP

SeaBee

Guest Omega Man

Great minds think alike, fools rarely differ.........

I quite like mutton chops, have you watched the TT3D movie. If not, you should!!! Very interesting, based around Guy but was the year Hutchie took 5 wins.

Big john is also riding the Mugen E-bike, so maybe another win there.

Ja Seen the movie. I've got a series from 2012 where they follow the Legends team too. Deff worth a watch. Those guys make ANY other sportsman look like a pussy.

I like Guy and all but unless you're on a Padgetts or Works Honda the chances of a win at the TT are minuscule.

I'd love to see him take a win but I just don't see it happening. You have to look long and hard for the last time a non Honda took a win on the Island.

Edited by Omega Man

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight hi-jack...

A mate from the hood (James Egan 81) is out trying to make name for himself, he is racing for MWR Kawasaki in the British superbike series, Superstock 1000 class this year.

After fighting with setup during practice and his first quali this weekend, he managed to get 27th on the grid and climbed to a 17th place finish at Oulton Park yesterday. With a bit of better luck than he has been having I expect to see him in the points in the next few races.

Will be worth following him on facebook or twitter :thumbup:

post-31228-0-64860700-1399359837_thumb.jpg

Anybody saw the interview they had with Colin Edwards about his retirement ? I am sure he threw MM the bird when MM said that he was 2 years old when Colin won his first World Champs . :clap:

Guest Omega Man

Anybody saw the interview they had with Colin Edwards about his retirement ? I am sure he threw MM the bird when MM said that he was 2 years old when Colin won his first World Champs . :clap:

My favorite all time race was Colin and Troy Bayliss fighting it out for the WSBK title in 2002 at Imola. Clean hard riding by 2 of my favorite riders of all time. I still get shivers.

If you guys like bike racing you should download to AMA Supercross stuff. It's in HD if you find the right torrents. Awesome stuff. The yanks really know how to put on a show.

There'a also a series called Supercross Behind the Dream. Inspirational stuff. Those okes work so hard.

Funny thing is, there was an interview with Colin after the 2002 SBK season where he said he would retire at 30 (he was 28 at the time) to spend his time with his family. But I guess you don't easily say no to a MotoGP ride.

• 2 weeks later...

Marquez signs with HRC to end of 2016.

Like I didn't see that one coming..........

I like this kid. Full of guts, never say die. He's my pick when Rossi (eventually) bows out.

I like this kid. Full of guts, never say die. He's my pick when Rossi (eventually) bows out.

Curious to know more on what he signed for.

Doesn't seem like he was entertaining other offers, not for now anyway.

I know Casey was offered 20Million euro to saty on one more year in 2012 and declined which Nakamoto said was the most any rider has been offered from HRC. I'm sure MM was close to that figure if not more.

So Stoner on the second Repsol, my dream is still possible......

Guest Omega Man

So Stoner on the second Repsol, my dream is still possible......

Not gonna happen fella. He's got boatloads of money. a hot wife and is living the life on the goldi. Why come back and get your ass handed to you by Marquez?

Lorenzo Zoil. I want him on the second HRC bike. Then we'll see some fireworks.

Not gonna happen fella. He's got boatloads of money. a hot wife and is living the life on the goldi. Why come back and get your ass handed to you by Marquez?

Lorenzo Zoil. I want him on the second HRC bike. Then we'll see some fireworks.

Never said it was a realistic dream.......

Jip Lorenzo on the second repsol would be good although there have been rumours of MM blocking that move. Nasty comments been flung between the 2 riders last year.

Wouldn't mind seeing what Bradl could do on the Repsol, very underrated I believe.

First pawns moved, DP to Suzuki seems probable now. Don't see HRC keeping him around for much longer, 8 years and no title. His time is running out.

Also like Bradl... Agreed on DP - if you think how many guys won WC's as his teammate, I really don't know how he's still there!

Seriously? DP is 'n brilliant rider, but had super champ team mates. He rides a fast but solid ride, making things difficult for anyone chasing the lead bike.

In that line - JLor and Marky would make horrible team mates should it come to that, too much time fighting for front will leave the door open. If the Marky / DP combo keeps Marky on the top step why change the formula?

I believe Repsol is happy having MM and DP, DP is a good 2nd rider, and won't get tangled with MM too much, that's what you want, not 2 riders taking each others eyes out ...

Also like Bradl... Agreed on DP - if you think how many guys won WC's as his teammate, I really don't know how he's still there!

Spanish rider on a Spanish oil companied sponsored team(Repsol).

Only reason he has lasted so long, consistently at the front which gives them plenty of TV coverage.