MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's see if Iannone will take on for the team and MM JL out the race on turn one. We can conveniently then also just say that without telemetry we won't know for sure if he did it.

That or Rossi can go slow, wait for Jorge to lap him, then Schumacher him out the race and win the championship, lack of telemetry will also make me believe this was just "racing" until proven otherwise.

I think we get your point ...

I had an inclination the results would be the same for Rossi, but yes he's still in it ... albeit a bit harder now. Wonder what kind of reception he's gonna get in Spain!

Rossi regretting his move to push MM wide ... http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/224901/1/rossi-i-regret-pushing-marquez-wide.html

haha even JL is saying sorry now for the thumbs down he showed to Rossi ...

Everyone all fuzzy and cuddly again

Must have been the talking to they had from the meeting that have initiated this.

See people are speculating that Rossi give the ducatis a tow in Q2 so they can qualify in front of JL :ph34r:

Edited by Kraggie

My takeaway from that...

The nine-times world champion says the events of recent weeks have not dampened his enthusiasm for the sport and revealed he will make a decision on whether or not to continue racing in 2017 next season. 

“For sure, my dream was to fight for the championship and after a very good season I can fight, but I will try to fight in a normal situation,” said Rossi. 

“For the rest, this situation doesn't modify my passion or my thinking of the future. I will race next year because I have already a contract and during next year a lot of things will change [tyres, ECU] and maybe change also the level; after I will decide if continue or not.” 

Haha, a Yammie giving the Duc's a tow...?!  :eek: Now there's a joke. That will last about the first 1/3rd of the straight before he starts slowing them down! :unsure:  

It's not just about straight line, having a carrot in front of you for a whole lap does assist lap times in qualifying.

Haha, a Yammie giving the Duc's a tow...?!  :eek: Now there's a joke. That will last about the first 1/3rd of the straight before he starts slowing them down! :unsure:  

:clap:  :clap: :clap:  

To be honest from that and other talkings I gathered for now it's just a "saying something cause something needed to be said" kinda vibe. 

What's been interesting is reading ALL the teams and riders saying they don't want to say anything cause they've been asked not to. No saucy details, no outburst, no drama...all la-di-da and unicorns and rainbows.

To be honest from that and other talkings I gathered for now it's just a "saying something cause something needed to be said" kinda vibe. 

What's been interesting is reading ALL the teams and riders saying they don't want to say anything cause they've been asked not to. No saucy details, no outburst, no drama...all la-di-da and unicorns and rainbows.

Yeah, I'm wondering if there's gonna be a bonfire tonight and VR, MM and JL will be singing Kumbaya together for the rest of the rider group...

It's practically impossible to create a rule to police the 'style' of racing. I doubt they need to create any new rules tbh. They should just apply some common sense and be prepared to apply penalty points for unsportsmanlike behaviour with the rule set they have! 

Time will tell though....

Rules ,Rules and more rules every year . In a few years they will have to push their bikes around the track and then kiss a baby on the podium !! Same thing happened to Rugby .

NOW: MotoGP Free Practice Nr. 1

Remaining Time: 00:35:56

POS

#

RIDER

GAP

M. MARQUEZ

1:31.932

J. LORENZO

+0.406

A. ESPARGARO

+0.427