MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting stories around too.

JL switching helmets, he had 3 incidents which were helmet related last year if I remember correctly.

Turns out VR's company VR46 actually makes MM's fan merchandise.

Supercross this weekend.

Anaheim 1. Jason Anderson taking the win. Followed by Dungey and Seely. My money is still on Dungey to take the series. He's always had the consistency. Now he has the trainer and the confidence.

So that's 2 of Aldon Baker's athletes on the podium. The South African trainer is definitely the king maker in US Supercross and Motocross having worked with Villapoto, Dungey, Stewart, Carmichael among others including Nicky Hayden in his Moto GP championship season.

Incidentally that's the first win for a Husky in Supercross.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Supercross this weekend.

Anaheim 1. Jason Anderson taking the win. Followed by Dungey and Seely. My money is still on Dungey to take the series. He's always had the consistency. Now he has the trainer and the confidence.

So that's 2 of Aldon Baker's athletes on the podium. The South African trainer is definitely the king maker in US Supercross and Motocross having worked with Villapoto, Dungey, Stewart, Carmichael among others including Nicky Hayden in his Moto GP championship season.

Incidentally that's the first win for a Husky in Supercross.

I heard something about a bad t-boning?

I heard something about a bad t-boning?

Peick and Frieze (Spelling) had a coming together in the heats. Peick reacted and has been fined and banned for 1 round I think.

Peick and Frieze (Spelling) had a coming together in the heats. Peick reacted and has been fined and banned for 1 round I think.

Is there video of it somewhere?

I'm a Rossi fan in Moto-GP and a Johnny Rea fan in WSBK.

But I ride a Honda. Torn!

I still think Rea should have been given a ride in MotoGP. Very underrated rider. He was given 2 race, if I recal correctly, as Pedro's replacement. He didn't light up the timing screens or results but he did a good, methodical job given the bike he was riding.

I still think Rea should have been given a ride in MotoGP. Very underrated rider. He was given 2 race, if I recal correctly, as Pedro's replacement. He didn't light up the timing screens or results but he did a good, methodical job given the bike he was riding.

Agreed. I think he's an amazing rider. Especially seeing as what happened to the Pata Honda guys after his departure.

I'd rather be a WC in WSBK than just on the grid in Moto-GP. There's no way he'd get a works ride in GP and let's be honest. You can't win the title on anything but a works Yam or Works Honda. Dorna is Spanish and you can bet that those rides are reserved for Spaniards. I've heard that Rossi's bike is reserved for Vinyales when he goes to Suzuki.

If you think I'm talking rubbish just look at who is running the Suzuki team and who ran the Yam team when Rossi was the man. Oh he also happens to have been Rossi's manager. I'm not sure if he still is.

Some guy who speaks funny from Belfast will NEVER get a show in.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Is there video of it somewhere?

On Youtube. Search Peick and Friese and you should find it. You could add 2016 Anaheim as further filters if needed!

Friese was a punk. Holeshoted in heat 1 and was steadily being overtaken trying to hold on to the final transfer spot. Reed and Peick were trying to overtake him and each other and he took Peick into the tuff blocks sending him to the semis and then losing the transfer spot in the final corners himself. Got a better start than Peick in the semis and when Peick was getting around him took them both down in one of the 180 corners. Both out of transfer position to the main event....

Peick lost his cool and started beating him and pushing him around. His frustration was warranted. The public beating he dished out was not so clever and got him in hot water!

very definitely outa control. Cased the jump and had nowhere to go... 

Why's Dungey taking that line though? No one on his outside that he is trying to get inside of to push wide on the exit of the corner or immediately behind him that he needs to protect the inside against??? 

MX is a contact sport as it should be for sure, but rubbing elbows versus t-boning someone in a tight corner are not the same thing!