[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

From that bridge top if the hill all the way past the river where you walked over the rocks, then past the hits to the dirt road. Not sure if thats it's real name but all the way along that section there is 2-3 sections where there is duel track

OK,thanks, got it.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From that bridge top if the hill all the way past the river where you walked over the rocks, then past the hits to the dirt road. Not sure if thats it's real name but all the way along that section there is 2-3 sections where there is duel track

what he said...

I see the route has changed a bit later on, we don't make the ascent and traverse the ridge later on, leading to that famed technical descent (loved and loathed by hubbers), but instead hug the main road and then route to the radio telescope valley, perhaps a land access issue? bit of a shame, that was one of the highlights for me.

BUt still looking forward to it, and the milder temps in September.

I see the route has changed a bit later on, we don't make the ascent and traverse the ridge later on, leading to that famed technical descent (loved and loathed by hubbers), but instead hug the main road and then route to the radio telescope valley, perhaps a land access issue? bit of a shame, that was one of the highlights for me.

BUt still looking forward to it, and the milder temps in September.

where you checking the route?

Looking forward to this race, last year it got the better of me so I'm coming back stronger...oh and with 29er wheels!

Hey guys can't wait for ts van gaalen... Doing the 40km this year, hopefully the 70km next year. Do you guys know what trails the 40km wil follow ? I'm quite familier with van gaalens trails, thanx guys and goodluck to all of you on race day!!!

How bad is the traffic close to the venue on race day?

Not as bad as at other races, I suggest to still be there early though

Not as bad as at other races, I suggest to still be there early though

Thanks. Want to have a nice slow warmup before the race and dont want to be stuck in traffic 15min before the the batch starts.

I see the batch starts are now up to ten minutes apart, am expecting to be in batch D or E so can have a lekker long lie in therefore !

Hi Guys!

Having regard to the updated route and the taking out of the technical decent, what would you guys rate it if you would give the Monster 10/10?

Moreover, my front brake is MIA, are the decents of such a nature that I would be at risk?

Contemplating entering, but want to be sure!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Hi Guys!

Having regard to the updated route and the taking out of the technical decent, what would you guys rate it if you would give the Monster 10/10?

Moreover, my front brake is MIA, are the decents of such a nature that I would be at risk?

Contemplating entering, but want to be sure!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

best fix it if you wanna enter. youll need it coming down from the church and from jou blixem