DHL EXPRESS, WTF?

YUMEYA

hot damn, they can't even finish their first sentence properly.. i mean, wtf really blanks out right after "Dear..." ?? :eek:

Q3 Message from Charles Brewer

Managing Director,

DHL Express, Sub Saharan Africa

October 2, 2013

Dear ,

Thank you again for choosing DHL Express as your provider of choice. Your loyalty is very genuinely appreciated.

In my last quarterly update I introduced a new program that was being piloted in South Africa and a number of other countries across the DHL Network. Well, I am very pleased to inform you that the ‘Insanely Customer Centric Culture' (ICCC) program will now be rolled out to all countries. ICCC focuses on five key areas:

• Taking ownership and fixing issues
  • Reducing service failures and customer complaints
  • Increasing customer satisfaction
  • Driving customer loyalty and retention
  • Improving our customer experience across all touch points

Whilst the program is still in an embryonic stage I am convinced that you will enjoy a significantly differentiated experience as we roll it out and make this culture our collective habit.

In this quarterly update I will focus on four areas that will make doing business with DHL easier and add value to your supply chain:

• e-Commerce: We have now integrated all the different online / e-Commerce tools and with one log-in you now have access to all the online applications you need in one place. Click here to request for MyDHL.

• Operations: The eSignature technology has now been rolled out to six countries: South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zambia and Mauritius. By the end of October Uganda, Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire and Mozambique will have deployed the same. eSignature enables you, the customer, to see the shipment recipient's electronic signature as proof of receipt. With heightened security concerns across the world you will take comfort in knowing that we have the very best measures in the industry; we've recently added another 8 x-ray machines and trained 40 employees across Africa on our Dangerous Goods policy and processes.

• Service Quality: Need a shipment super fast? Then look no further than DHL. We now deliver 88% of all inbound shipments into Africa by 12pm and have recently improved the published transit times for more than 20 trade lanes.

• Motivated employees: Between July and September, we’ve held regional soccer and cheerleading competitions for our employees as part of our employee motivation programs. The events were held in Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria and South Africa – the winners (Ethiopia, Cameroon, Ghana and South Africa) will represent Africa at the upcoming Middle East and Africa football tournament in Dubai in November.

Lastly, we are proud to have reached over 100,000 likes on our Facebook page. Thank you for the continued support! Click on the image below to go to our Facebook page.

Edited by Capricorn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went to a meeting yesterday and the building lifts where broken so the stairs were the only option ....no problem right.

dhl lady arrived before me and was still locking up my bike when she started up the stairs.

signed in and caught her on the first flight taking a break from her work out to that point ......recon that delivery would be late.

went to a meeting yesterday and the building lifts where broken so the stairs were the only option ....no problem right.

dhl lady arrived before me and was still locking up my bike when she started up the stairs.

signed in and caught her on the first flight taking a break from her work out to that point ......recon that delivery would be late.

Hahaha! Puff puff pant wheeeeeze!

• 1 month later...

I just placed an order with CRC and took the Priority tracked option. I hope and pray it didn't go with DHL....

How did this work out for you? I am at the crossroads again.

• 8 months later...

Good day

I am the Contact Centre Manager at DHL Express and I would be happy to assist you with any queries or complaints that you may have.

I am contactable at carmen.doyle@dhl.com, alternatively you can supply me with your contact details and I will get in touch with you.

Regards

Carmen Doyle

Contact Centre Manager DHL Express

I placed a decent sized order with CRC on Tuesday, DHL Express. Goods arrived this a.m just after 8. Thats pretty world class in anyone's books. They are a totally systems driven business so there shouldn't be much room for issue, provided duties etc are settled asap.

I've had major issues and long waits when using the snail mail option, so pretty much happy to splash out on DHL Express, plus, waiting for bike stuff sucks!