Congrats to Nigel H

Headshot

Well done on your victory in the 30 plus Ballies race, sir!

And congrats to some of the other winners and podiums. Now I know why these guys were beating me in the local enduro series here.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad for a ballie who "can't jump"!

you should have seen the non-jumper on the final rock garden, he hardly touched down....just sort of levitated over the rocks

Very well done Mr Hicks! To be able to hold down a full time job, build a World Champs course and still find time to train for the event is an achievement in itself. You sir have a very understanding wife!

Than on the day to be able to mentally block out all the shyte from during the week with the responsibilities of the track and the UCI and to throw down a winning run is something else.

Again, very well done! Awesome achievement! You did us KZN boys very proud!

you should have seen the non-jumper on the final rock garden, he hardly touched down....just sort of levitated over the rocks

'Twas that new sneaky line he found.... ;)

Very well done Mr Hicks! To be able to hold down a full time job, build a World Champs course and still find time to train for the event is an achievement in itself. You sir have a very understanding wife!

Than on the day to be able to mentally block out all the shyte from during the week with the responsibilities of the track and the UCI and to throw down a winning run is something else.

Again, very well done! Awesome achievement! You did us KZN boys very proud!

Couldn't agree more! :thumbup: Well done :clap: